sixteen

Yeonjun looked around twice before pulling Soobin's hand and pulling him to a corner, earning a small gasp from the younger.

"What?"Soobin asked, and Yeonjun didn't say anything, but only stared at his face. Whipped man things only.

"Yeonjun?" Soobin asked, and Yeonjun sopke up.

"Wanna hang out later?" Yeonjun asked, and Soobin rose an eyebrow.

"This is what you wanted to ask me?" Soobin looked at Yeonjun and the older smiled and nodded.

"Then why'd you bring me here? I bet the others are getting weird ideas now-" Yeonjun shushed the rambling male.

"That's what's fun."Yeonjun chuckled. "So, is that a yes?"

Soobin looked around the both of them. Their three friends were standing only a little away from them and they shot weird looks at Soobin.

"Fine." Soobin smiled, and then Yeonjun grabbed the younger's hand. He put his other hand around Soobin's waist and tapping a pattern on skin through the clothes, walked back to their friends.

Soobin didn't seem to mind Yeonjun's hand which was wrapped around his waist, instead he found it rather comforting, and he didn't comment on it.

HueningKai raised an eyebrow of suspicion to Soobin and the older pretended not to see it. Sometimes, having a best friend like HueningKai was the worst.

"And to what you said back there, baby-" Yeonjun spoke and Soobin whipped his head in yeonjun's direction, hoping he wouldn't say anything weird. "- i love you too." He winked at Soobin, causing him to blush.

Taehyun looked like someone had said something impossible, and began to cough a tad, and Beomgyu rubbed his back, helping him breathe.

HueningKai eyed Soobin from the top to the bottom, and that made him blush even more.

Taehyun began, "What the f-. Okay. Fine." he breathed and Yeonjun pulled Soobin close and started to laugh, burying his face in Soobin's neck. Soobin stiffened at first; but then relaxed because it was just his friend.

"Just this is too gay for me to handle-" HueningKai said, and looked at Beomgyu and Taehyun. "Can we get back to class before these two began to make out here?"

Beomgyu giggled and nodded, and Taehyun shot them a weird look, and left with HueningKai.

"Their faces-" Yeonjun continued to laugh, his hand repeatedly hitting Soobin's thigh. 

"I know right!" Soobin laughed too. "They really thought we were serious-" Soobin let out and Yeonjun stopped laughing and frowned.

"Wait, so you don't love me?" Yeonjun asked, tilting his head a little.

Soobin looked confused. What kind of an answer did Yeonjun expect from Soobin? Is he supposed to say 'I love you' to Yeonjun just like that? Even if he doesn't mean it romantically?

Whatever, Yeonjun was his best friend, and obviously Soobin loved his best friend.

"Of course I do, dummy." Soobin said, and put a hand over Yeonjun's shoulder. "Let's get back to class, lunch is ending soon."

___________________________

"Well that's about it for today. And you guys have to gather up in the Amphitheatre at five o'clock today. The headmaster wants to have a word with all the students. Class is dismissed." Mr. Lee spoke, and the students in the class broke out into a discussion.

"What do you think?" Somi asked, and the girls shrugged. "I bet some people caused trouble again, and the entire college is going to get busted for that." She rolled her eyes.

"Yeah of course, I bet it's Jaemin and his friends again." Doyeon rolled her eyes, and looked over at the group of friends on the other side of the room. 

Yeonjun turned his seat to look at Soobin. "What do you think it is?" Yeonjun wondered and Soobin just shrugged.

" I don't know. Maybe those girls over there are right. I saw Jaemin and Jeno being all weird in the corner. I guess they're on drugs." Soobin said, and giggled and Yeonjun stared at him.

How could someone be so cute while giggling? He wanted to pinch Soobin's cheeks so bad.

And so that's what he did. He leaned in forward to pinch Soobin's cheeks, and the younger whimpered.

"Ah- what are you doing?" Soobin frowned.

"Eh, your cheeks are cute. You're cute." Yeonjun smiled.

"Yes of course, I'm the cutest." Soobin puffed up his chest.

"Of course, baby, let's get back to the dorms before we have to gather up in the evening again."

___________________________________________