eighteen

Yeonjun was at least to say, excited. 

In around a span of three hours, he told Hyunjin to shut up at least ten times. Many might say that he was in a bad mood, and that he was annoyed. But no, he was actually really really excited.

Jeju Island, the beach, sunsets with Soobin. These were the three things that went his mind. And nothing else. Not even the fact that there were three more people coming along with him other than Soobin. But what was all that mattered? Soobin, of course.

"Stop squealing like you're a small girl having a crush on the school heartthrob, Yeonjun." Hyunjin said, and Yeonjun picked up his shirt from the bed and threw it at Hyunjin's face.

"Shut up." Yeonjun said, and Hyunjin giggled.

"You've said that like so many times. Can't you say something better?" Hyunjin pointed out and Yeonjun sighed.

"Fine. Shut your loud mouth, Hyunjin." Yeonjun said, and went back to packing.

Hyunjin did say something after that, but Yeonjun was too busy thinking about Soobin and sunsets and the romantic atmosphere in Jeju. He was surely in love.

_________________________________________________

"I'll be Yeonjun's roomie!" Soobin chirps, and Yeonjun gulps.

They were currently in their resort in Jeju and turned out that only two rooms were vacant for them to occupy. Yeonjun was currently in a daze.

Him? Sleep in a room with Soobin? Though he absolutely loved the idea of sharing a room with Soobin and was a confident gay, he was kind of nervous.

The last time he "slept" with Soobin, it was because he fell asleep and now? Soobin was willing to share rooms with him? That kind of make Yeonjun's heart flutter.

"Okay, that's cool. Beomgyu, Huening and I can take the same room." Taehyun said,"Huening hardly takes up any space."

Wow, Yeonjun was too confused about any of this, that the next second, he found Soobin handing over one spare key to him. "Don't lose it, alright Yeonjun?" Soobin giggled, and Yeonjun's mind went hazy listening to Soobin giggle. Gosh, he'll really have to stop giggling if he wants Yeonjun to be able to survive.

"Let's go!"Soobin shouted excitedly, and usually Yeonjun would ask whoever to shut the fuck up, but this was Soobin, and he would never shut him up.

Yeonjun and Soobin carried their bags to their rooms, Yeonjun blushing madly at the thought of sleeping with Soobin once again.

Soobin unlocked the door, and he flung it open, and gasped. "Wow look at that, Yeonjun! Our room is so pretty! And oh- Look at the view from this window! You can see the sea!" Soobin said, exploring the entire room in a span of ten minutes.

Yeonjun smiled at the younger male, and how he got so excited for such small things.

"You're prettier than this room, baby." Yeonjun whispered into Soobin's ear as he backed hugged him against the window, taking a little peek at the sea.

Soobin blushed at Yeonjun's words, glad that his face wasn't visible to the older. He wriggled out of his grasp and said, "Yah! This isn't the time to be flirty, Yeonjun-ah. Let's go down to the beach."

"But, now-"

"Please, Yeonjun. Don't be such a bore." Soobin rolled his eyes.

"What did you call me?" Yeonjun asked, advancing towards the taller, who now regretted his words.

Yeonjun took a step forward, and Soobin took one backward. Forward, backward. Forward, backward. Until Soobin's back touched the wall, and he let out a frustrated sigh, knowing that the pink haired male wouldn't leave him now.

"Did you call me a bore, Soobinnie?" Yeonjun asked, and Soobin gulped harshly.

Yeonjun was a confident gay. And Soobin hated him for that. Hated him for always reducing him into a puddle of goo.

"I-I-"

"Can't speak huh, Soobinnie?" Yeonjun mocked him with the pet name which once used to be sweet and cute, and now felt like an insult.

Yeonjun turned his back and walked away from Soobin after giving him a sly smirk, and Soobin breathed a sigh of relief.

"Geez, find yourself a boyfriend and leave me alone." Soobin muttered.

Yeonjun turned back,"You're in great trouble for feeling so daring, Choi Soobin."

"No, don't you dare come near me." Soobin threatened, and Yeonjun chuckled.

"Are you trying to threaten me? You're just being cute, Soobin." Yeonjun said and advanced towards Soobin.

Soobin ran away, and climbed on the bed.

"No, get away!" Soobin said, and Yeonjun refused by shaking his head.

Yeonjun's movements were stopped by a knock on the door.

"Hyungs?" Came Beomgyu's  voice.

Yeonjun sighed and winked at Soobin, hinting that they would continue this later, which caused the younger to blush.

Yeonjun opened the door, and Beomgyu saw a very red Soobin on the bed and Yeonjun at door.

"Hm, tell me?" Yeonjun said quickly, sort of annoyed with the interruption.

"We were going down to the beach-" Beomgyu said, and before Yeonjun could refuse the idea, Soobin got up from the bed.

"YES! I'M COMING!" Soobin said excitedly said, putting on his shoes and running out of the room with Beomgyu.

Yeonjun sighed. Maybe he's not going to get any time to spend solely with Soobin.

______________________________________________________