fourteen

Yeonjun woke up earlier than Soobin did.

Well, if woke up counted as just getting up from the bed.

Yeonjun almost didn't sleep the whole night. He kept tossing and turning and thankfully Soobin was a heavy sleeper, so he didn't wake up even once.

Yeonjun's mind ran miles in the span of the eight hours he was supposed to sleep. He couldn't seem to understand why sleeping with Soobin did such dangerous things to his heart.

In the night, around three am, Soobin turned towards Yeonjun and just burried his head in Yeonjun's neck.

The elder had become so scared, and thought that Soobin would wake up any moment, but Soobin just stayed close to Yeonjun, as if to feel his warmth.

And after one whole night of no sleep, tons of thinking, and staring at the sleeping beauty, Yeonjun came to a conclusion.

That maybe he had a teensy tiny crush on the sleeping boy. But for now, just a tiny one.

He sat up on the bed, and rubbed his eyes slightly jealous of the fact that Soobin slept peacefully all night, while he stayed up thinking about how Soobin was slowly making a temporary (for now) space in his heart.

He got off the bed, going about his daily morning routine, while Soobin continued to sleep.

Yeonjun assumed that he was kind of tired yesterday, and that maybe because Yeonjun climbed up on his back, his back really must hurt.

He let him sleep for some more time, while he ran a shower for himself.

Once he was done, he was kind of shocked to see that Soobin still wasn't up.

He sat down next to Soobin, who had his eyes shut, lips slightly parted, and small uniform breaths left them.

He slightly shook his arm, "Soobin?" Yeonjun whispered, and Soobin only stirred a bit, but didn't seem very affected.

"Baby? Wake up." Yeonjun whispered once again, and butterflies danced in his stomach as the word left his mouth.

He looks so cute while sleeping, Yeonjun thought. How could one wake him up?

Yeonjun went and sat behind Soobin, with Soobin's back facing him. He ran his hand up and down his arm, and Soobin moved slightly in his sleep.

"Wake up Soobinnie, it's morning." Yeonjun whispered, and Soobin finally gave him a satisfactory reaction, and let out a small and cute groan.

Soobin fluttered his eyes open, and then turned towards Yeonjun.

His eyes hardly opened, and with the squinted eyes, his beauty looked ever more ethereal.

"Yeonjun?" He spoke in hoarse voice, and then looked around the room.

He sat up on the bed, scratching his head. This wasn't his room...?

What the hell was Yeonjun doing here?

"Huh, why are you here early morning?" Soobin asked, sitting up properly with his back against the headboard.

"First, it's not early morning. Second, you're in my room, baby." Yeonjun said, and then it made sense to Soobin.

He doesn't ever remember waking up in a room as such and never next to Yeonjun. But how did he end up in Yeonjun's room?

Right, he must've fell asleep in Yeonjun's room. Man, that was embarrassing.

"Oh, right. I'm sorry for the trouble," Soobin said, hanging his head down.

"Letting my boyfriend sleep with me is no trouble." Yeonjun spoke, and he got up from the bed and couldn't see Soobin's face.

But obviously, the younger was blushing a bright red and smiled a little.

"Right." Soobin mumbled to himself, and got off the bed along with Yeonjun.

"I'll go back, thanks for the night." Soobin cleared his voice and said, and Yeonjun nodded and smiled at him.

_______________________________

HueningKai opened the door to their room, and took a peek at Soobin standing outside.

Soobin began to walk through the door, but Huening stopped him.

The younger studied Soobin from head to toe, and the Soobin just raised an eyebrow,confused as to what he was doing but let him do whatever it was.

"Hm, come in." He said finally, and Soobin pushed past him, and fell down on the bed, kind of embarrassed about the fact that he fell asleep in Yeonjun's room.

"What's wrong?" HueningKai asked in a teasing voice, and Soobin let out a small 'shut up'.

"So." Huening said. "How was it to sleep with your 'boyfriend'?" He asked Soobin once be recovered from his blushing session and sat up back on the bed.

"He's not my boyfriend, Huening." Soobin sighed. "How many times do I tell you that?"

"Then?"

"How many times again do I have to tell you that I don't know?" He asked, slightly annoyed.

"Do you maybe, like him?" Huening asked.

"Like Yeonjun? No. Ew never." Soobin said. "He's always been my friend. That's kinda weird."

"So you don't get weirded out when he calls you baby?" Huening asked curiously.

"At first I kind of did? Like when we were in the table tennis match the other day, was the first time he kind of slipped and called me baby. To cover it up, he kind of tried to make you guys believe that we were dating. It was just a game at that point, and I didn't want to be a bore. So I went along it. But it became a daily thing and led to determining who's a top and a bottom." Soobin confessed. He himself was so confused, how could he clear things to HueningKai?

"I still think he's a top though." Huening said,and earned a slap from Soobin.

"No wait really." Huening said and Soobin just eyed him. "So you don't like him?"

"Yeah, I don't."

"So why don't you just tell him to stop this act because it makes you uncomfortable?" Huening suggested.

"Because." Soobin took in a deep breath. "Because it doesn't make me feel uncomfortable at all. And that's the most weird part."

"Yeah, maybe if it was someone else, I'd get really creeped out, but if it's just Yeonjun, I'm okay with it. It's kind of a routine at this point you know?" Soobin looked at Huening.

"Do you have any idea what you're saying, hyung?"

"No. And that's exactly why I'm scared. Ever since this stuff started, I don't know what I'm saying or doing. And it's scary." Soobin confessed.

Huening looked at Soobin. Soobin looked like he didn't know what was going on with himself.

And it was all because of some thing that Yeonjun started.

_________________________________