thirty three

i saw that many (?) of you missed the last chapter , so read that else it wouldn't make any sense lol 
_________________________________________________

He just knew.

HueningKai was a silent person (no, he was mostly extremely loud) but knew what was going around him. And he could sense that something was wrong with Soobin. Afterall, he was his best friend. If he didn't then who else would?

Soobin came in late, and eyes looked red. Huening tried to question it and Soobin said that he wasn't in the best mood, and asked him to leave him alone.

Soobin, just like Yeonjun, wasn't a person who enjoyed being alone. They both enjoyed attention, and especially Soobin, he'd die if he was left alone. In conclusion, Huening knew that something was bothering Soobin, even though he tried not to show it.

Soobin didn't sleep instantly last night, and he kept twisting and turning.He was one to fall asleep instantly, and hence this added on to Huening's list.

In the morning, he woke up early and without any sort of a note or message, he left the dorm. Huening woke up and Soobin wasn't around, and that bothered him. It bothered him that Soobin was being bothered by something.

He had got a text from Jeongin a few hours ago about how he saw Soobin leave the campus at about six am, which got him all the very more worried.

Soobin didn't reply to any of his texts, neither did he pick up his phone.

Just then;

He heard a knock on the door and aggressive screams were heard from the other side. Kai obviously knew who he was.

Beomgyu.

Letting the door open, and waiting for Beomgyu to calm down and enter the room, Huening sat down on the chair.

Beomgyu slammed the door back, and looked at Huening.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaah!" Beomgyu screamed and plopped down next to Huening.

"What now?" Huening asked, and Beomgyu asked at the same time- "Where is Soobin hyung?"

"Soobin hyung? Oh, he's gone out." Huening replied, and Beomgyu kicked his leg in frustration.

"What's the matter?" Huening asked, and Beomgyu blushed slightly.

"I j-just wanted to ask h-him a few things." Beomgyu replied, and Huening looked at him with suspicion. Something was weird.

"Why are you blushing?" Huening pointed out, and Beomgyu repeated the activity, "And why are you stuttering? What the fuck?"

"Don't swear." Beomgyu said. "You're still small."

"Okay, I won't." Huening promised, knowing that he'd break it later. "But what's up with you?"

"How is one supposed to feel when they know that someone likes them?" Beomgyu asked shyly, and Huening looked at him with confusion. What the hell?

"I don't get it." Huening sighed, and Beomgyu sat up straight.

"Say, there's A and B." Beomgyu started. "B has a crush on A, and A wasn't supposed to find out. But A knows, and he likes B too. Is A supposed to go and tell B that he likes him too? They're really good friends, so A doesn't know what to do." Beomgyu sighed.

"Uhhh, I still don't get it." Huening shrugged and Beomgyu smacked Huening's shoulder.

"Explain the story with names." Huening suggested. 

"Okay, Emma and Emily-"

"What?No." Huening said. "Emma and Emily are terrible names."

"Fine."Beomgyu gave up. "Why don't you suggest names then?"

"How about...Beomgyu and Taehyun?" He smirked.

Beomgyu looked at Huening, giving him a death glare, while blushing really hard at the same time.

"What's up with you face, Beomgyu hyung?" Huening teased.

Stupid Beomgyu.  Huening knew all along, and he was just teasing him. 

"So," Huening asked. "When did you find out? You've been super oblivious for a long time."

Beomgyu's mind went back in a flashback--

[flashback]

When Taehyun had come back to their dorm last night, after sitting for a while along with Beomgyu and laughing, Taehyun had gone for a shower.

Taehyun's phone's screen flashed, and he saw a message from Hyunjin, which looked...odd.

Hyunjin; i see you're back

Hyunjin; missed the love of your life beomgyu too much, eh?

Now, looking through Taehyun's messages was an extremely bad thing to do, but Beomgyu couldn't help it.

The love of your life Beomgyu?

Beomgyu...was the love of his life?

No way, probably Hyunjin was just teasing him. Right?

Yes, obviously. Taehyun wasn't gay, Beomgyu was the gay on in the group.

Taehyun let the door open, as he revealed himself, and Beomgyu threw Taehyun's phone away, so it didn't look like he was using it.

"Let's go to sleep now, hm?" Taehyun said, yawning. "I've already kept you past your bedtime."

"That's okay." Beomgyu smiled at him, and he saw Taehyun smile back at him.

Taehyun did smile excessively around Beomgyu. He complimented Beomgyu very much too. Was Taehyun giving out subtle hints to Beomgyu about his feelings?

Beomgyu laid back in bed, and turned his back towards Taehyun. His mind was running at a fast speed. Did Kang Taehyun, his roommate, really fall in love with him?

Between Beomgyu's thoughts about Taehyun, he tensed up when he felt a hand on his head, stroking his hair. 

It was Taehyun. Taehyun was being affectionate towards Beomgyu.

The younger male ran his hair through his hyung's soft hair, and sighed. Beomgyu made sure not to move at all. Or else Taehyun would know that Beomgyu was awake. He tried to keep his eyes shut, but the urge to open them at look at Taehyun was immense.

Taehyun sat there on Beomgyu's bed for a minute or two, and then Beomgyu felt the hand move away from his hair. He liked the feeling of it, he wouldn't lie and it was sort of comforting.

Assuming that Taehyun would soon move away from him, Beomgyu relaxed himself, only to receive another shocking movement from Taehyun.

Caressing the skin of Beomgyu's right cheek, Taehyun leaned down and pressed a small kiss to the soft skin. Beomgyu's body stiffened up.

"You're cute, hyung." Taehyun whispered. "I missed you."

Taehyun then moved away from there, and went to his own bed, and from what Beomgyu assumed, Taehyun slept.

Holy fuck, Taehyun just kissed Beomgyu on the cheek.

[end of flashback]

"Hyung, I asked when did you find out?" Huening shook the boy ,and Beomgyu shook out of his trance. Shit, he was thinking about Taehyun's lips on his cheek.

"Uh, last night." Beomgyu replied.

"What about last night?" A third voice spoke in the room.

Beomgyu turned back to see Soobin, with the most annoyed look on his face he'd ever seen.

"What happened last night?"

_______________________________________________________________________________