thirteen

HueningKai looked around where he had seen Soobin and Yeonjun go.

Where were they?

Beomgyu and Taehyun looked back at Huening hopefully, but the youngest shook his head. "I don't see them here too."

"Meh." Beomgyu said, sitting down in the middle of the corridor, and Taehyun glared at him.

"What are you doing? Get up." Taehyun said, and Beomgyu looked at him tiredly.

"I'm getting old, I can't walk so much. Let me catch my breath first." Beomgyu huffed tiredly, and Taehyun rolled his eyes.

"Fine, make it quick." Taehyun said, and Huening's eyes lit up.

"What if they were in Yeonjun hyung's room?" Huening suggested and taehyun nodded.

"Hm, it is a possibility. They've been missing for quite some time now." Taehyun stated, and Beomgyu got up.

"You know what? Leave them alone. We'll go over to our room and probably watch a movie or something." beomgyu said to the youngest, and his roomate agreed.

"Yeah alright."

_______________________________________

Yeonjun and Soobin just lay on the bed, with no words exchanging between them. Just utter silence. Soobin kind of felt uncomfortable and awkward, but he was very very sleepy after the massage, so he just closed his eyes.

"You know what, Soobin?" Yeonjun turned towards Soobin's side and asked.

"Hm?"

"Taehyun likes Beomgyu." Yeonjun said, and Soobin gasped loudly.

"Wait what?" Soobin asked in horror and then shook his head. "No way, you're messing with me."

"No I'm serious. He told me like two months ago. I'm not supposed to tell anyone though." Yeonjun said, and then looked over to see Soobin's expression.

The younger's eyes were wide, then he began to laugh.

"You're such a bad friend!" Soobin hit him on the arm, and Yeonjun laughed. "Yeah, I wasn't supposed to tell anyone, but here I just told you. I guess I really am bad."

"Stop being so dramatic, Yeonjun." Soobin rolled his eyes.

"Wait, let's call the others. We can watch a movie!" Yeonjun suggested and Soobin nodded.

"I'll call up Ning." Soobin answered, and grabbed his phone to call up HueningKai.

____________________________________

Soon the youngest three were seated in Beomgyu and Taehyun's shared room, and a movie to watch was to be picked.

"Which one?" Taehyun said, looking at his laptop and then back at the others.

"HueningKai, rock paper scissors, shoot!" Beomgyu said, and won against Huening, as the younger put out a stone against paper.

"Ugh fine, which movie?" Huening asked, kind of bitter about his loss. He kind of really wanted to watch Psycho, but now that he lost, Beomgyu would be picking some random movie.

"Hm let's watch-"

Hueningkai's phone began to ring and that stopped Beomgyu from giving whatever his movie choice was.

"It's Soobin hyung." Huening said, before picking up the call.

"Hello?"

"Where are you?"