three

Huening Kai dashed into the room and screamed, "Soobin hyung!"

Soohin screamed back too, since he was taken aback by the sudden tornado that had entered the room.

When both of them realised what happened, they began to laugh.

"What happened,Ning?" Soobin asked, after the laughter died down.

"I'm just really tired, hyung. Wanna sleep." Huening said, rubbing his eyes.

Soobin knew what that meant. Both of them couldn't sleep without the other. They liked knowing that there was someone next to them.

"But I have homework, Huening-ah." Soobin said.

Huening pouted. "Hyung~"

"Alright, change and get into bed, I'm coming too." Soobin smiled fondly, and Huening let out a small 'yay' before collapsing on the bed.

Huening was soon tucked into bed by Soobin and he joined him too, ruffling his hair. "Sleep well, Kai." Soobin whispered, and then ran his fingers through Huening's hair.

As expected, he fell asleep soon, and then Soobin moved gently and slowly as to not wake up the younger. He moved slowly on the bed, trying not to leave a dent in the bed.

He tip toed off the bed successfully, and walked over to his table quietly.

Yes finally, he can do his work in peace-

His thoughts of finishing his works were interrupted by loud banging on the door, and repeated ringing of the bell.

Soobin ran and flung the door open, before whoever it was could break it and wake Huening up.

"Hello Soobin hy-"

Soobin instantly shut Beomgyu's mouth by clasping his hand over it.

"Mmph-" Beomgyu struggled, and Soobin pulled him out of the room into the hallway.

"Pst, Huening is sleeping. Keep your volume down, jeez." Soobin said, still not leaving his grip over Beomgyu's mouth.

The younger bit his hand, and Soobin pulled away in pain. "Ouch, what are you? A dog?"

Beomgyu chuckled as Soobin blew on his hand. "Ugh, it hurts Beom."

"Wasn't my fault you trapped my mouth." He laughed. "Anyway, come with me."

"No." Soobin pouted. "I don't go anywhere with people who bite my hand."

"Salty." Beomgyu remarked, and Soobin stuck out a tongue at him. "Please, don't be boring, hyung."

"I have this history-"

"Oh, history can go fuck itself. You're coming with me." Beomgyu declared.

"Oh my- Beomgyu, you spend too much time with Taehyun! Stop swearing so much." Soobin said, and then Beomgyu rolled his eyes.

"Hyung, I literally live with him." He said."Well that's besides the point, I need you to come with me to the clubhouse right now."

Soobin shook his head. "And why?"

"Cause Taehyun and I got in an argument and -"

"Well that's cool." Soobin cut him off. "Go deal with it yourself, I'm not interfering."

"But hyung -"

"I said no, Beomgyu." Soobin said firmly.

"Will you let me speak first?" Beomgyu raised his voice, trying to scare Soobin, but Soobin just stared boredly at him.

"Go on." Soobin mumbled.

"Right, so Taehyun and I got in an argument about who plays table tennis better -"

"It's Taehyun, duh." Soobin rolled his eyes. "He's the god of table tennis."

"Um, and yeah he might or might not have challenged me for a doubles match." Beomgyu said slowly, watching Soobin's eyes turn big.

"What? No! Me? I'm the biggest loser there is, Beomgyu." Soobin whined and Beomgyu sighed.

"I know I know." He said, and then Soobin hit his arm. "But Taehyun already has a partner, and I can't back out like this, right? That's not very manly."

"I'm not a man!" Soobin shouted, and then realised what he said. "N-No I meant I'm a man, but no I can't do this, Beomgyu."

"Please hyung? I'll owe you one for this." Beomgyu begged.

Soobin squinted his eyes at Beomgyu, who looked so desperate for Soobin to play in his team.

"Fine." Soobin sighed as he gave in, and Beomgyu squealed.

"Okay, let's go!"

"Wait, it's today?" Soobin asked horrified, and Beomgyu let out a guilty reply and Soobin frowned.

"You waited till the end moment to tell me? What if I said no, huh?" Soobin asked, and Beomgyu looked at his watch and back at Soobin's face.

"Then I'd drag you, hyung." Beomgyu said, as Soobin's lips turned into a pout.

"Ugh, alright, give me five minutes and I'll come." Soobin said, rushing back into his room and putting his books away.

Beomgyu nodded, and watched Soobin close windows, close books, wearing his shoes and then he was finally out.

As they walked down the hallways to the clubhouse, Soobin mumbled in a small voice, "Who is Taehyun's partner anyway?"

"Yeonjun hyung." Beomgyu replied, and Soobin gulped.

Okay, this match was two great champions versus two men who can't even lift the racquet.

"Hey, this isn't fair!" Soobin complained. "They both play really well!"

"Yeah, I'm dumb as fuck and I dragged you into this." Beomgyu said and Soobin pointed acusingly at Beomgyu.

"If we lose, you're buying me ice cream." Soobin said, and Beomgyu's jaw dropped.

"What,no! It's obvious we're going to lose!" Beomgyu stated and Soobin smirked.

"I want vanilla ice cream, by the way." Said the elder male, leaving behind a sulky Beomgyu.

_____________________________________
hyuka's hair PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME I CAN'T LIVE-