twenty one

The five men were back at their college, after a refreshing trip at Jeju.

A small summary of the rest of the trip for Soobin and Yeonjun; flirting, flirting, eating, flirting, flirting and cuddling to bed.

That was pretty much their normal routine.

They had another three days for these vacations to end, and then their finals, and then college semester ends.

This, was technically supposed to be Soobin and Yeonjun's last year, but after their vacations ended, there was a tradition. In which the third years either stayed back, or came back after their vacations, to celebrate their college life's end.

Soobin still didn't get the point of that, because they could literally do it before their vacations, and then get on with their lives. 

But he didn't seem to mind much, because that just meant that he could stay in the college dorm for longer, without disturbing his grandparents back at home. The lesser the time he was around them, the better it was. He didn't want to be a burden to them.

He promised himself that he'd only go back to them once he was successful in life, and when he could provide for them and not the other way round.

He sighed as he looked around the club house of their college, waiting for the rest of his friends to come.

He was already here with HueningKai, and the others were taking a shit ton of time.

"Call them up or something, Ning. Goodness knows what they're doing for so long." Soobin said, and Kai nodded, pulling out his phone.

"Ahah, Hi, I'm here." Yeonjun announced, and Soobin looked at the arriving figure.

"What even took you so long?" HueningKai asked, as he moved closer to Soobin to make space for Yeonjun to sit.

Yeonjun saw that, and before HueningKai could move more, Yeonjun plopped himself between Soobin and Kai.

Kai looked at him, and Yeonjun flashed him a small smile,  and the younger looked away, assuming that it was just Yeonjun being himself with Soobin.

"How's your revision going on, Soobin?" Yeonjun asked, and Soobin looked at him confusedly," - for the finals, of course."

"Ah, that." Soobin recalled. "It's going well, what about you?"

"Mhm, I'm doing fine too." Yeonjun said, and looked at HueningKai, "And you?"

"Same, but I think I need to sit with Taehyun for a while." Huening admitted and Yeonjun nodded, "Soobin hyung tried to help me, but looks like he's forgotten all his concepts from last year."

"Yah, I've just got too much to remember for me to know what we did last year." Soobin tried to defend himself, and pouted and HueningKai laughed.

Stealing a glance at Soobin's puckered lips, Yeonjun wanted to kiss them. Instead, (because he obviously couldn't go so far without consent) he leaned into Soobin's ear.

"Don't pout like that, I might kiss you." Yeonjun whispered, and Soobin's face turned crimson in colour. 

Soobin nodded, and pulled away from Yeonjun a little, not knowing what the elder might do to him.

Beomgyu and Taehyun came along, laughing about something. 

"Well well, look who's here." Huening mocked, and Beomgyu giggled.

"Beomgyu slept, it's not my fault." Taehyun raised his hand and Beomgyu giggled more.

Woah, did all bottoms giggle so much?

"And you didn't wake him up?" Yeonjun asked, giving Taehyun a teasing look.

Trying to avoid his weird friend and cursing himself for ever telling anything to Yeonjun, "Well, no. He was sleeping peacefully."

What actually had happened, that Beomgyu had fallen asleep while playing some of his stupid video game, and the small breathing noises that he made, let's just say that Taehyun liked them too much to wake him up.

"Thank you, Tae. You're sweet." Beomgyu said, and taehyun cleared his throat, trying his hardest not to blush.

"Whatever you guys." HueningKai said, and got up.

"Now that we're all here, let's go?" Yeonjun said, and they got up.

"But where are we going?" Beomgyu asked, and everyone looked at him, like he was dumb.

"Where is your brain half of the times?" Soobin asked, and smacked his head. "We're going to the movies."

__________________________________