twenty six

Soobin hates this.

Everytime he wakes up, Yeonjun is already up, and he's got breakfast for him. Soobin felt sort of incompetent because he was just sitting on his bed and making Yeonjun do all the work.

And whenever Soobin said that he wanted to get up for something which was not using the washroom, Yeonjun shut down the idea immediately.

In short, Soobin felt like Yeonjun was his mom. But that'd be weird to say, because Yeonjun was his "boyfriend." A caring boyfriend, Soobin will go with that.

"Soobin?" Yeonjun called out. "Did you eat the apple?"

"Yes mom." Soobin said, and yeonjun glared at Soobin.

"Mom sounds weird," Yeonjun said. "What about...daddy?"

Soobin almost choked on the piece of apple that he was eating. Coughing hard because of the apple stuck in his throat, Soobin looked at Yeonjun for help.

The elder chuckled, and hit Soobin's back, calming Soobin down a little.

"What the hell?" Soobin asked. "I'm not calling you daddy."

"Aw, but why?" Yeonjun whined, and Soobin looked elsewhere. "I mean, you'll have to one day."

"In bed, Soobie." Yeonjun whispered, and then seeing Soobin turn a bright red, he laughed hard.

"You still think that you're the top, huh?" Yeonjun asked, and when Soobin nodded, he laughed harder.

"Never, Soobin." Yeonjun laughed. "Never."

"But whyyy?"

"Because I said so." Yeonjun said, and Soobin crossed his arms and sulked on the bed.

"At this point, I feel like a bottom because you keep saying so." Soobin confessed, and Yeonjun smirked.

"Well then. I'll continue to say it." Yeonjun winked. "So you believe it."

Soobin rolled his eyes, and looked elsewhere.

"Okay, what you wanna do today, baby?" Yeonjun asked, scrolling through his phone.

"Anything that doesn't involve you being around me." Soobin spoke through gritted teeth.

How? Could? One? Be? So? Cute? While? Holding? A ? Grudge?

"Okay." Yeonjun said, and walked towards the door, leaving the room.

Before Soobin could stop the elder from leaving the room, Yeonjun had already left.

________________________________________

Taehyun sat on the bed of his room, and he felt rather empty.

He had everything a person would want, really, he had caring parents, and a big house, and tons and tons of money.

His room was pretty and it was filled with whatever he wanted. Except the one thing that felt missing to him.

The presence of Beomgyu around him.

Beomgyu's lively, cheerful and clumsy self. That's what Taehyun missed around him. When he was around him, Taehyun usually found himself complaining about how loud Beomgyu was, and that he was super annoying.

And now that Beomgyu isn't around him, all he does is miss Beomgyu.

He tried to shake Beomgyu off his mind, but the more he wanted to forget him, the more he found himself aching for Beomgyu's presence around him.

Maybe that's what Yeonjun had been trying to tell him forever. That Taehyun just didn't have a fancy for Beomgyu, and that he liked Beomgyu, and geniunely.

Taehyun glanced at his phone on the other side of the bed. He just wanted to pick it up and give Beomgyu a call.

But he couldn't obviously. Why couldn't he do that?

Obviously he could do that, there was nothing stopping him.

And so he picked the phone up, and gave Beomgyu a call.

After several rings, Taehyun knew it was a bad idea. Obviously Beomgyu wouldn't pick up his call, didn't he have better things to do?

Taehyun felt stupid. Why did he even try this out in the first place? Yeah, because his whipped self couldn't even control himself and called Beomgyu up.

"Oh, hello Tae!"

Taehyun's breath hitched as he heard Beomgyu's voice on the other side of the line. He smiled. Beomgyu really picked up his phone. There seemed to be a lot of noise from Beomgyu's side.

"Hello, Hyung." Taehyun said. "Did you reach safely?"

"I did." Came Beomgyu's reply. "It's my younger brother's birthday today, and his loud ass friends won't give me a break. Thank god you called me. Or else they'd be the cause of my death today." He giggled.

Taehyun smiled. Beomgyu's giggles were probably the cutest thing he'd ever heard.

"Then it's good I called, right?"

"Mhm." Beomgyu hummed. "Is there any specific reason you called?"

Yeah, I'm whipped, and I can't go even a few days without listening to your voice.

"No." Taehyun lied. "I was just bored, you know." He tried to sound casual. "So I called you up."

"Should I be honoured that you chose me to cure your boredom?" Beomgyu asked, and Taehyun could just imagine the sly look he would have on his face. Cute.

"Hm, maybe." Taehyun said, and he heard Beomgyu laugh.

"I'll be going back to the dorm next week." Beomgyu said, and Taehyun rose an eyebrow, even though the elder couldn't see it.

"Oh, why?"

"I don't really have any work at home. If I stay here, my brother is going to annoy me anyway." Beomgyu spoke. " If I'll be back soon, I can at least give Soobin hyung some company. He looked pretty sad the other day."

"Hm, that does make sense." Taehyun said. "I'll see if I can be back soon, too."

"Thank you, Tae." Beomgyu said, and it made Taehyun's heart flutter.

And let's just say that the two had a really long talk, and Taehyun knew that he wanted his man to be his.

______________________________________

so, the album HGFXDFGVHBJGYFTDYRSTXFG also yeonjun and seori's voice together kind of killed me like NKHGYFTDFX

what's your favourite song? mine is anti romantic for sure :D