two

So i guess i forgot to mention this earlier; Soobin and Yeonjun have almost the same age, and do not use honourifics :D

________________________________

Soobin skipped happily to his class, looking around for Yeonjun.

Yeonjun was the only one in his friend circle, who was in the same year as him. Beomgyu, Taehyun and Huening were in their second year.

Soobin spotted Yeonjun in the second seat and sat down next to him.

"Good morning Yeonjunnie!" Soobin said, placing his bag down and sitting next to him.

"Morning Soobin." Yeonjun said, and ruffled Soobin's hair.

Soobin smiled as he looked at Yeonjun write something in his note book. "Did you finish the homework assignment?"Yeonjun sighed and asked.

Soobin giggled and nodded, and pulled out his book from the bag.

"Wow, you're a saviour,Soobin." Yeonjun said, and then took the book out of his hand.

Soobin smiled and then looked outside the window.

He saw Beomgyu, HueningKai and Taehyun walking to their own classes, which were on the lower floor.

There were dorms, which was the other building behind the actual campus.

HueningKai and Soobin have been besties ever since Soobin remembers. He's always stuck around with him until he made new friends; aka the rest of their friends, but he still has that sweet spot for Huening in his heart, because naturally, he was the first.

How their friendship began, was because they were roommates. HueningKai and Soobin were put in the same room, on the persuasion of Huening's parents.

Soobin and Huening had been neighbours when they lived back at home, so Huening's parents came over to his grandparents place and talked to them about this, and his grandfather readily agreed.

Soobin being the nice and polite kid he was, agreed to his grandparents' wish with be objection to it, and was looking forward to make a new friend.

However when Huening had heard about this, he was honestly scared of Soobin. His height, was something which scared him even though Huening was also somewhere near his.

But when they met in their dorms, Soobin and HueningKai got along pretty well. Huening soon stopped being scared of Soobin and found out that he was a big softie inside.

And Soobin was happy to have found yet another friend. Now now, Soobin's nature was so jolly, that he's never had a single enemy. He's only ever had haters, (out of jealousy) and they too have become good friends after discovering Soobin's polite and dream boy kind of an image.

Girls. Where Soobin goes, girls always end up. He's like the college heartthrob without even knowing it.

He does know about the few girls who keep pestering him to accept their gifts and date them. But no. Soobin has no intentions of falling in love with them or their gifts.

All he believes is to invest in good, non toxic platonic relationships. Never in romantic ones.

Moving on to more important matters in his life other than dating a girl, Soobin is really the type to get what he wants.

Doesn't really upset the person he's trying to persuade, instead just makes the person happier, and gets his work done.

He doesn't know how, doesn't care how, it just happens. It's what he believes is the 'Soobin charm'.

And he loves his friends. Never ever will he trade them for anything. Because he's all alone in a place where his only family; his grandparents ,aren't there,and never will be and his friends are all he has. For now,atleast.

And no, his jolly and polite nature doesn't hide a very sad and depressed person, he's very happy with life. Small ups and downs here and there, but overall he's not complaining and just wants to enjoy the little things in life.

He sighed as he looked at Yeonjun, who copied down whatever Soobin had written, and then gave the notebook back to him.

"Thanks." Soobin said as Yeonjun gave him the notebook back, and he put it back in his bag.

"What? No. I'm the one supposed to be saying thank you." Yeonjun said.

"Then say it." Soobin giggled.

"But I already did." Yeonjun rested back on his chair, spacing out.

"No you didn't." Soobin said firmly.

"I did, Bin."

"You didn't. Anyway it's not a big deal-"

"No well what you're saying is that I'm not grateful-"

"That's not what I-"

"No that's exactly-"

"Okay this is stupid, stop." Soobin said, and Yeonjun laughed.

"Yeah." He said. "What was this even about?"

"You not saying thanks to me-"

"But I did!" Yeonjun defended.

There we go again.
_______________________________