The Wedding

Cassidy's Pov
Well, today is the day! I get to marry my best friend, I've never been so excited for anything in my life. Logan stayed at his parents last night as to not see me until the wedding actually happened, so I woke up alone in our apartment. It was weird. I hadn't woken up without Logan next to me in months, Since he went to a few meetings in Utah with Shay and some others. It was 7:30 am when I woke up to my alarm, and about 10 seconds later Ali was calling me, making sure I was up.
"Yes, I'm up." I answered before she could even say anything. I was going to my mom and dads first because that's where we were all getting our hair and makeup done. My maid of honor was of course my sister, the bridesmaids were Carlie, Colette, and Kayli, along with one of my high school friends. I couldn't exclude Avia, Brailee and Emmi, so they were junior bridesmaids. They were ecstatic when they and Colette came to pick me up. They didn't stop talking the whole time we drove to my parents house, which Colette and I found hysterical.

We got to my parents and Kayli and Carlie pulled in behind us. Ali stood in the doorway and welcomed them all inside. We went immediately upstairs to the master bathroom to start getting ready. I got my hair and makeup done last, so it didn't get messed up. I actually did Emmi, Avia and Brailee's makeup because I didn't really have anything else to do honestly. Logan and I promised ourselves that we weren't going to let any of it stress us out, in the grand scheme of things yes, it is a big deal, but why make it this huge stressful thing when it's supposed to be all about your love, right?
(11:15 am, 45 minutes pre wedding)
We arrived at the church at 11 and the ladies and I sat in the bridal quarters (I think that's what they're called?) and had some photos taken in their dresses. They took a bunch of close ups of me, my shoes, jewelry, and of course the dress, before and after I put it on. I came out of the little changing room in my dress and Brailee, Emmi and Avia about lost their minds.
"Oh my goodness that's the prettiest thing I've ever seen" Avia gasped. They came over and got pictures taken with me. A few seconds later we heard a knock on the door.
"The best man wants some footage for his vlog channel" said the knocker. It was Shay. i laughed and told him he could come in. He was already ready, with the exception of his jacket which he didn't want to get wrinkled.
"Cass you look beautiful" he said giving me a hug and kissed the top of my head.
"DAD WATCH HER HAIR" Avia screeched. Shay and I laughed and I told her it was fine. He vlogged with me for a minute, then went to find Colette. We had 25 minutes to go when he left the room. I was a little bit nervous, not gonna lie.
(20 minutes later)
It's time. I'm going to be married in just a few minutes! The ladies left the room in a line to do the whole bridesmaid deal and I stood in the hall just out of view. The usher waved that I could go, and there I went. I was joined my my father and we went inside the room, where our family and friends were sitting, waiting on only me. They all turned to look at me but I didn't notice. The only thing I was watching was Logan up there, he was close to tears. I finally made it up the aisle and took his hands.
The ceremony went fast, we said our pre written vows, and then, finally, we kissed.
It was the kiss every girl dreams of. It was the one that flips your heart upside down and you can't help but smile. The world doesn't exist during it. You and him are the only two people there, and it's perfect. We broke the kiss and I looked in his eyes, he looked in mine, we both smiled bigger than we ever had, and everyone cheered. Without warning, Logan picked me up and carried me down the aisle and out the door, he put me down on the church steps and kissed me again, that same magic feeling again. We stood at the ends of the doors and waited for everyone to come out. The first person out was Shay, he almost looked like he had been crying when he came over and hugged me first, than his little brother.
"Great job bro, you got the perfect girl." He said to Logan.
"Never in my wildest dreams did I think I'd find someone as perfect as her" he said back, but he was only looking at me.