Hello California!

We stepped off the plane a while later and we got out of the airport as fast as we could. Mom and Dad had arranged an Uber for us so we found that and got in the car. He brought us to the hotel and we checked in. We found our room and immediately jumped on the bed. It's our tradition. We do it every hotel we go to. "Okay so I say we go walk along the beach and chill and have a nice dinner since Mom and Dad are loaded now that Dad got his huge promotion." I said. "Yeah! We haven't had a sister date in forever!" She exclaimed. We got dressed in cute little sundresses, I ran my fingers through my hair to fix it and sprayed some hairspray. I put on perfume and we went downstairs and exited the lobby. We walked the beach for a few minutes and went to a restaurant and were seated. I looked around at the scenery and saw a big table sitting family style. "Oh my god!! That's the Shaytards!!!" I whispered to my sister. We watch YouTube together. Another thing we have in common. I swear if we didn't have birth certificates were convinced were twins. We like the same youtubers and same music. Our food taste is pretty similar although she's a little pickier than me. "OMGOMG Lets go say hi!!!!!" she whispered back. "Do you think thats rude?" i said, concerned. i didnt want to be one of those pushy rude fans. Just then, i saw Shay's brother Logan enter the restaurant. We decided that since they werent eating yet, we could go over and say hi, maybe ask for a picture. We held hands nervously as we walked over. I feel like i should act more mature so I let go, straightened out my dress and walked like a powerful 18 year old girl. I looked over and Ali did the same thing.

"Excuse me? Hi, we watch you guys all the time, can we get a photo with you guys?" i said, more confidently than I felt. I saw Logan look at me and smile. I waved at him and he waved back. Shay turned around and said absolutely and me and Ali went around behind them at the table and had the waiter take a picture for us.