One year (part one)

I am sooo excited for Trixin! Anyone else?
Also I'm splitting this in half BC this is a biiiig chapter ;););)

(TIME SKIP) 6 months later

"Hey guys! So today I'm not making you a real video, but I will do some vlogging for you throughout the day! It's mine and Logan's 1 year anniversary! He has a bunch of secret stuff planned for me I guess, so you can come on an adventure with us!" I told my vlog camera. I have one for the times when I really don't feel like filming a video. It happens occasionally, like writers block, it's hard to come up with good content for my viewers. any who, Logan set out one of my formal dresses and shoes for me to wear to a special dinner. He wouldn't tell me where we were going or what we were doing. I was really nervous truly. I didnt particularly love surprises. I need to know what's happening at all times, or I feel like I have no control, Dont get me wrong I don't want all control all the time, however I like to control my own destiny, get it? Anyways, so that's what was happening.

~~~5 PM~~~

I had curled my hair and put on the clothes Logan laid out for me, and he had put on a nice suit.

"Babe! Are you almost ready" he yelled across the apartment to me. I could tell he was getting nervous.

"Babe we have plenty of time before the reservation! Did you say it was for 6:30??" I yelled back

"Uh. Yeah. I just um, don't want to be late." He said back.

"Whatever weirdo I'll be done in a second" I said laughing. I finished my final touches on my makeup and popped on my lipgloss.

"Ready love?" I said coming up behind Logan and hugging him from behind.

"Yeah! Wow, you look amazing." He said.

"Aw thanks babe" I said back and kissed him on the cheek.

He smiled at me and took my hand.

"You are the most beautiful girl in the world" he said while looking directly into my eyes. He only did that when he really meant what he was saying.

We walked out the door and went out to his truck. Before I could walk around the truck, Logan sprinted to my door and opened it for me.

"Thanks baby" I said smiling. He kissed me on the cheek and went around to his side. I got in and buckled my seat belt. Logan got in a moment later and buckled as well. He took my hand and placed it on his thigh and put his hand on top. We drove to the date spot.

It was at the fanciest restaurant on this side of Idaho.
"Babe! This place is so nice! we don't need to spend this much! I would have been fine on the couch eating cheetos!" I said.
"I know but I just wanted to have a nice place for us to talk and eat" he said.
We walked into the restaurant hand in hand and walked up to the desk.
"Do you have a reservation?" The blonde haired, blue eyed hostess asked.
"Yeah. 2 for Logan Butler please" he said.
"Ok perfect. Right this way!"