Planning (v short chapter)

**Two days after the proposal,Logan and Cassidy are over at Shay and Colettes house**

"When did you guys start planning for your wedding?"

I asked Colette while Shay and Logan were out in the garage doing "man things"

"Oh gosh, maybe like a couple weeks after we got engaged?" She said unconfidently. "I wouldn't worry too much, you're young. You have tons of time."

"I guess you're right." I said. After a few moments of thinking, I felt a bit of panic set in.

"Are we old enough?" I blurted out. "Can we handle this? I mean a wedding is a huge thing and" Colette cut me off.

"Oh honey" Colette said, moving to hug me. "Of course you can. We were pretty young too, and look at us now! You can do anything you set your mind to"

"Thanks Colette. I think that's just what I needed to hear" I said and hugged her again. Just then, Shay and Logan came inside and I got up and jumped into Logan's arms.

"Hey babe" he said smiling "what's with the energy?"

"I'm just excited to be your wife." I told him. He kissed the top of my head and put his arm around me.

"So when are you getting married anyway? I can't believe my little bro is getting married." Shay said from the kitchen.

"We were thinking about 6 months from now, beginning of December." He said

"That's a little fast, don't you think?" Shay asked

"We don't want a big elaborate wedding. A small ceremony and a big party after. There's not all that much we want to worry about." I told him.

"Well, we're more than happy to help you if you need anything!" Shay said.

"Yeah, and we really appreciate!" I told him.

"oh guys it's nothing really. We're always here to help out family!" Colette interjected.

"Absolutely!" Shay said.

Holy shit guys it's been 567532 years and this is really short and I'm sorryyyyy but this chapter was boring to write so I think I'm going to skip to the wedding 😘 also

3K VIEWS OMFGAHGDVV THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YOU NEAT HUMANS YOU