Christmas day

I woke up the next day with Logan cuddled up to me with his arm around my waist. I turned over and gave him a kiss on the cheek, and of course he was still sleeping. I got up and hopped in the shower. When I got out, he was still asleep soundly. It was 10:30 and we had to be at My parents house at 3 for dinner. We had plenty of time so I let him sleep while I got ready.

I went to the living room once I was ready and made the presents under the tree look good, and set up my filming equipment and started filming a Christmas ootd/ makeup look video. Halfway through my video, Logan came in and sat out of shot. He looked sleepy and messy and frickin adorable.
I finished up my video and packed all the stuff away. Logan went to get ready and I decided instead of editing, I would just go on youtube for a while.
A half hour later he was ready and we went over to my parents house for Christmas dinner.
I hadn't seen my sister Ali in about a month and we were dying without each other. We both got boyfriends and I moved out, and we just didn't get to see each other as much. She greeted me with the biggest hug I've ever had in my life, and my parents after her. They hadn't spent much time with Logan (besides Ali) so we all hung out in the living room for a while before we ate. We did the small talk thing for about an hour, and then went to eat. My parents were very judgmental people, more so my mom than my dad. You can't do anything around them without a disparaging look from one of them. That's partially the reason why I never go over there, because I'm tired of it. By the time we were done eating I was over it. Ali saw it, but not as much as I did. That I think comes with age.
Soon after dinner, me and Logan said our goodbyes and left. It was still early, so Logan called Shay to see if we could stop by, but he didn't answer.
"I'm sure he's busy. I'll call Casey. They're always over there" he said. He called him and got an answer. They talked for a minute and disconnected.
"He said it's totally fine if we go there." He told me, so we drove to Shays once again.

The kids were excited to see us and show us all the stuff they got for Christmas. We brought our presents for all of them too, they were in my trunk. Logan and Shay went out to get them, while I entertained the kids.

A few hours later we left and went back home.

Sorry this was a lame chapter guys! Don't hate meeeee!
Do you want to see more of Cassidy's family? I think I'm gonna skip to their one year anniversary, exciting things will be happening! ;) I hope this chapter made sense 😂

Ok love ya!
✌️😍💩 (comment if you get that reference)