A new channel and Shay's Master Plan

First I wanted to say #RIPMolly :( I hope she's up in heaven not in pain anymore Shay's endslate about it made me cry a little bit ❤️😥

Okie dokie on to the story!

Cassidy POV
I thought a lot about what Shay said and my feelings. I know I would have support from the Butlers, so I made the decision to create my own channel. The next day, I set up a different YouTube account other than the one I had been using. My first video was a very quick vlog from my IPhone announcing my channel. That was all I could do for the time being, because I didn't have a good camera or lights or microphones or anything really that I need to film. I uploaded it and tweeted it out. A minute later Logan retweeted it, and Shay sent out the link as well. I was so excited! I had butterflies in my stomach all day long.

Shay's POV
"Okay guys so we're out shopping because we're going to surprise Logan's Girlfriend Cassidy and buy her all the supplies she needs to get her channel going! We're so excited for her!" I said to the vlog. We were going to help out Cassidy with her channel. She and Logan are quite frankly pretty broke college students, and after all the babysitting and nannying she's done for us for free, this is the least we can do. Plus the girls are excited to be in her videos and they're hoping to get her to sing more. She's a good singer but she doesn't show it off. Sometimes when her and Logan are over, I'll see her hold Daxton and sing to him. He adores her.

Two hours later

Colette, the kids and I are off to Cassidy and Logan's apartment to surprise her. I called Logan earlier and made sure they would be home, but I told him we wanted to come see their place. They have no idea of our master plan MUAHAHA!" I vlogged. Brock immitated my laugh from the back seat and Colette laughed at him.
"Isn't my wife pretty!?" I pointed the camera at her and she crossed her eyes and made a silly face. I laughed and put the camera away. Avia and Emmi then requested we put on the Frozen pandora station and so I did, and we had a frozen sing along all the way there.

Sorry this one was short, I'm trying to split up events more! The next chapter will be fun.

Remember to vote for this story, and add me!
Comment what your favorite Shaytards vlog ever was!

I luh you!