Home sweet home

Shay and Colette dropped off the girls at home with Casey and Kayli and brought Logan and I to our apartment and I started bawling again.
"Shhh Cas it wasn't your fault! We're not mad! Everyone is okay!" Shay said to me and gave me a hug again. He was like a father figure in a way. His hug was warm and comforting. He comforted me like my dad used to when I was little and I felt better again.
"Thank you Shay. I guess I'm just emotionally drained. I feel crazy right now." I told him. They hugged us again and said goodbye and we watched them drive away. I realized I hadn't told my sister and parents that this had happened. I called my mom and dad first and they of course freaked out but I calmed them down. After we hung up I called Ali and freaked too, but after some reassuring she was ok. She also insisted that we hang soon and have sister time again. Since I moved from my parents house, we hadn't been able to have much sister time.

We walked into the apartment and I threw myself on the bed. I heard Logan put his wallet on the counter and take his shoes off, and moments later he sat down on the bed next to me. He rubbed my back and I felt myself falling asleep. I knew if I didn't change clothes into comfy ones I'd be mad uncomfortable so I got up and threw sweatpants and a comfy shirt on and again flopped onto the bed. I pulled out my phone and opened snapchat. I had around 10 snaps from people who were fans of the Shaytards. All of them said something like "OMG IS THIS THR REAL CASSIDY FROM THE SHAYTARDS??" To which I would reply with a yes and not to put my snapchat out on social media please. My snapchat was the same as my Twitter (good move Cass) is so I don't know how I didn't expect them to find it eventually. Everyone was really cool about it. I decided to make a public snapchat so I could interact more. Within minutes of putting it out on Twitter I had so many friend requests (AN: is that even what it's called on snapchat?? Lmao). I placed my phone on my nightstand on my charging mat (coolest shit ever) and tried to sleep. Logan was on his phone checking Twitter. Shay put up a one take saying what happened so everyone had sweet messages saying they hoped we were okay, and that meant the world.

Sorry this was short!!
Ilysm! I have like 40 reads as I write this! Comment and tell me what you'd like to see!! 😘😘😘