A Ring

We drove for about 10 minutes and arrived at Shay and Colettes house. It was beautiful. They were still renovating but it was a gorgeous house. I knocked on the door and Shay answered with his vlog camera in hand. "Hi guys! Cas you look lovely as always, Logan you'll have to start looking lovelier if you want to keep this one." He said laughing. He took me on a tour of the house. It was gorgeous. Shay went back in the living room with Logan and the kids and I went into the bathroom. When I came out Avia ran up to me and game me a hug. I asked her how she was, and she said she was fine, then suddenly said to me "hey I have a question. Do you want to marry my uncle Logan?"
"Ummmm yeah I would marry your uncle Logan, not yet though. We're too young. but why are you asking me this? Did he say something about wanting to marry me?" That thought scares me. I'm way too young to get married. Even though I love Logan I wouldn't want to marry him yet.
"No, well sort of. He said that when he saw you he knew you would be the girl he would marry." She said. "But I know he doesn't want to get married yet either.
"When was this?" I asked her.
"The night that he saw you for the first time in California. He was talking about you the whole dinner. He wouldn't shut up" she said.
"Ok. Well go play with the other kids I need to talk to him for a minute, ok?"
"Ok. But you didn't hear it from me" she said and ran off.
I went to the living room and sat down by him. Shay and Colette were telling him something about the remodel and Brock started yelling for shay to come see him play with something. He went and Colette said she had to run downstairs for something. That left just me and Logan. I figured I could ask Logan now about what Avia said.
"So Logan. A little bird told me that you said you want to marry me?" I said. Lighthearted of course and not acting like I did or didn't want to either way.
"Which little bird told you that?" He laughed
"I was sworn to secrecy" I told him. "So what's the deal with that? Is that an informal proposal?"
"I mean, if you want it to be. Obviously we can't get married yet but if you want I can buy you a promise ring, you know, so that we're solid but not married yet. Want to go pick one out?"
"UMM yes!" I said to him and gave him a huge hug and a kiss. "Let's go now!!"
"Go where?" Avia said from behind us.
"Logan said he would buy me something called a promise ring. To say that we're together and serious but not married yet!" I told her
"CAN I COME WITH AND HELP YOU PICK ONE OUT PLEASE PLEASE?!" She yelled.
"Sure, if your parents say that's okay. We might have to bring Emmi too, ask her if she wants to go" Logan said. I nodded in agreement. She ran off and Shay and Colette came in the room
"So what's this about a ring??" Shay asked
"It's not an engagement ring Shay, it's a promise ring." Logan said to him.
"Well if she wants to go that's fine" he said "But Avia, it's not a big expensive ring like Mom has, it's not an engagement ring"
"I know. I still want to go with!" She said, and they said she could go with. She ran and asked Emmi who squealed and wanted to come along too. It was starting to get chilly in Idaho, so we all put on light jackets. It had dropped temperatures a lot since we got there, so I borrowed one from Colette and Logan borrowed one of Shays. We loaded the girls up in Logan's truck and off we went to the jewelry store. I was so freaking excited it was not even funny.
We pulled into the jewelry store and the girls busted out of the car so fast you'd have thought the car was on fire. Logan grabbed my hand when we got out and we held hands while the girls held the door open for us. We went inside and there were several couples picking out what I assumed to be wedding rings.

I looked around for a while and eventually found one i fell in love with... Of course it was $200.
"Oh my god never mind. That's way to much" I said to Logan.
"Just get it, its not a big deal. I have the money Cass." He said calmly.
"Hah! Yeah that's silly. I wouldn't make you spend $200 on you and you know that. I'll find a cheaper one."
"No. I want to get you this one. Please let me! I love you and I want you to be happy." he said and gave me puppy dog eyes.

"Fine! but only because i love you too much to see you upset with me." i said to him and he kissed the top of my head. I looked over at Avia and Emmi, who were talking to a saleswoman about how their mom had a really beautiful ring. The saleslady asked if they wanted a pretty ring like that when they got married and they both said yes.

"Classic Em and Av." Logan said laughing. "Girls! come here and see what Cas picked out!" They ran over like lightning and oohed and awed at the ring i had chosen. They sized my finger and began working on the ring.

"It'l be ready inabout an hour, until then youre free to sit in our waiting area, have some water and a cookie and we'll let you know when it's ready." the Manager said to us. He was very nice and accomodating to us while we waited. The girls watched the little tv they had mounted on the wall, and we sat on the couch, his arm around me, and I felt happy.

When they called us back over, they presented the ring in a gorgeous black vevety ring box, lined on the inside with white satin. I put it on and it fit perfectly. It was even more gorgeous on me as it was in the display case. I took a picture and added it to my snapchat story, saved it, and put it on Twittter, and Instagram and used the same caption for both.

"Sweetest boyfriend award goes to @LoganMckay55 #promisering #gorgeous #inlove"

I had gained a ton of followers since I had been in the vlogs, and in Logan's tweets and instagram photos, so i already had 50 likes and 10 comments not even a minute after posting the photos. My twitter had 100 favorites in a matter of minutes.

We walked to the truck with the girls and we all buckled in. I was busy looking at my ring and the girls were on their Kindles.
I looked up just in time to see a truck swerve over the line and send us flying over the guardrail and down a small hill. I heard the girls scream and Logan yell "SHIT. HOLD ON GUYS". I felt us flipping.