Surprise!

Cassidy's pov

"Why are Shay and Colette and the kids coming?" I asked Logan as we frantically cleaned the house. Shay called a little while ago and said they were coming over to see our place and wouldn't say anything else. This was gonna be interesting. A few minutes later I heard the buzzer go off alerting us that someone was in the lobby. I spoke into the box

"who is it? What's the password"

Shay answered back "The password is Shay Is Logan's Favorite Brother Ever"

I accepted the password and let them in. A minute later we heard feet running down the hall and a loud voiced Shay vlogging down the hallway. "We're finally here at Logan and Cassidy's apartment! Who's excited?!"

"ME" Avia and Emmi yelled at the same time. I walked to the door and opened it, and was stampeded by children. I picked up Daxton as he crawled down the hallway. I didn't see Shay or Colette anywhere. That was odd, I know that was Shay I heard. I peered further down the hall to see Colette coming out of the elevator holding a medium sized box, and Shay was carrying a large one and a few smaller ones.

"Hey! Whatcha got there?" I said. I ran over and took the small ones to help him out.

"You'll see in a minute" he said laughing. "You sound like the kids!"

We walked down the hall and into the apartment where Logan was giving the kids a grand tour.

"Oooh this is such a cute little place!" Colette said

"Yeah, we really like it!" I told her. All I could think about was the boxes they had carried in. They were placed by the door waiting to be opened. Colette went over to the kids and I snuck off over to the boxes. Shay lurked behind a corner so I didn't see him. I leaned over go investigate the box, and Shay came out and yelled, and scared me half to death. I jumped about 2 feet in the air.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" I yelled laughing.

"NO LOOKING IN THE BOX" he said jokingly. Before I knew it he scooped me up and carried me over one shoulder to Mine and Logan's bedroom where everyone was , and threw me on the bed. Logan took the opportunity to tickle me and I laughed of course. Then the kids all decided it was a dogpile and I was smothered in little squirmy bodies. I couldn't see anything but I'm sure Shay was vlogging. I loved this family so much, and I didn't even know what was in those boxes yet!

As if to read my mind, Avia said

"Hey let's open those presents!!"

"Okay okay! I need to vlog this" Shay said.

And we waited patiently while Shay pulled out his camera, doing it very slowly knowing the kids were squirrely.

"COME ON DAD HURRY UP!" Avia said. I wasn't sure if they knew what was in it, or if they were excited for me to open what was inside.