Logan's Home!

*shays POV*
"Hello Idaho how we've missed you" I said to my vlog camera. Today we arrived home from our vacation to California and let me tell you it was interesting. It was petty normal until we went to dinner on the first night. 2 girls came over and said they watched our videos and asked if they could get a picture and of course we told them yes. I looked over at my brother Logan and saw that light in his eyes that he got when he saw a pretty girl, but this time he looked different. His look was like the look I had the first time I saw Colette. That love at first sight look. The girls walked away and I convinced Logan to ask her for her phone number. He sent Emmi over, he said he had a better chance that way. I was pretty sure that she had the same look in her eyes, so I'm pretty sure he would have been fine. They went on a date and from what Logan told me, they made out. Yep. That's the love I was talking about. Well Tomorrow the girl (Her name is Cassidy) is coming over to meet the rest of the family when Logan gets back. I called Carlie and told her about the whole thing and how I was pretty sure that they would be together forever and that we had a new sister and she said she couldn't wait to meet her. Casey and Kayli and the kids were watching Zeke while we were gone, so we weren't surprised to see them watching our giant tv when we came in. "Heyyyy welcome home!" Casey yelled from the living room. He got up and gave us all hugs. I filled them in on the whole Logan situation and just as I finished, he was calling me. "Hey bro what's up?" I said "nothing much. We stopped to get something to eat and are crashing at a hotel. 5 hours of driving left! But we're going to sleep now, so I'll let the kids say goodnight." "Okay" I said. I talked to Gavin first then Avia. Casey, Kayli and the kids all left and we went to bed.
The next morning

*Colette's POV*
I was so excited to see Gav and Avia again. I hadn't been away from them in a while and it's really hard, and the other reason I was excited was because that meant Logan was home too and the rest of the family could meet Cassidy! Logan's past girlfriends had kind of been either fame hungry, or trampy. Logan called us at 8:30 saying that they'd be home in about an hour, and that he was stopping to get Cassidy first. It was a few minutes before 9:30 when we heard a truck drive up the path. Gavin and Avia got out of the truck with Logan and Cassidy trailing behind, grabbing bags from the back of the truck. I hugged and kissed the kids and Shay came out and hugged them too. Logan stood talking to us about the trip and Cassidy walked up a moment later. He took her and moved her in front of him, and wrapped his arms around the tops of her shoulders and she held his hands. They were too great together. I'm so glad the kids like her too. We talked for a while outside, and eventually Cassidy and Logan got back into the truck to go to Shay's parents house and we were close behind.

Cassidy's POV
We went over to Logan's parents house and I met his whole family. They were amazing and friendly and over all really accepting of the whole situation with Logan and I. It was really great to be in a group of people who are so supportive of each other rather than judge them. They already feel like I've known them forever. Carlie and I talked for forever about makeup. Kayli was so sweet and Casey is just like Shay, funny and nice. All the children are adorable and very polite, too. I couldn't wait to see where this all goes. It felt so surreal to be in love like this. It's the most amazing thing I have ever experienced.