See ya later Idaho.

"Oh my god Cassidy get down here were going to miss our flight!" My younger sister Alison yelled up the stairs at me. She's only 2 years younger than me at 16 years old. I'm so exited to go on vacation to California! Were going to stay in Los Angeles for 3 whole weeks! "I AM COMING HOLD ON" I yelled back to her. I wanted to curl my hair so I could look cute for all the hot tan California boys. Id never been there but I can only assume it's full of hot boys. Of course I don't just care about looks, I'm not that shallow, the guy I want to marry has to want children and be good with them. I've always wanted to be a stay at home mom, but I want to be married first. But, to get married you have to find a boyfriend first, so that's why I'm doing my hair and dressing cute yet comfy for this plane ride. I finish curling my hair and run a brush through it to loosen the curls. My long red hair falls about 3/4 of the way down my back when straightened, and it's naturally pretty curly but not in the way I like it, so I straightened it last night to relax it before I curled it this morning. I fixed my side part and ran down the stairs with my carry on bag. Mom and Dad had already put our big suitcases in the SUV this morning. This is the very first time that me and my sister would be traveling without parents and we were stoked. Were going to stay in a hotel just off of a beach in LA. I ran through the house one more time to make sure I didn't forget anything, and ran out to the garage.
An hour later, Alison and I were getting to the security line, and I thought I saw a familiar face in the crowd. I swear it's this guy I watch on YouTube ShayCarl but I didn't see any of his other family so I brush it off and take my shoes and backpack off and place them in a bin to be put through security. A little later we were on our way to the gate. It felt more real now and me and Ali looked at each other and squealed. We've always been really close. I'm glad I have this kind of bond with her. I know some siblings who can't stand each other. That would suck. I'm 18 now so I'll be out of the house soon and to be honest it makes me a little sad but also excited. The robot voice yelled over the speaker and said our plane would board in 15 minutes. "Shit! lets run!" I said to Ali and we booked it to the plane. We made it in record time. We boarded and out the window to no one in particular, I whispered "see ya later Idaho".