What's in the boxes?

Shay went into the living room and brought all the boxes back in.

"Ok Cas, since you're pretty much family, we thought we would get you something special!" Colette said.

"You guys didn't have to do any of this!" I said as I began working on the taped up box. The first thing I opened up was a camera lens.

"No. No no no you did not!" I said. I opened the giant box next and it was a freaking light. The rest of the stuff was more video making equipment and a camera to film on.

"You guys!!!!" I said with tears in my eyes. "This is so nice of you! Nobody has ever been this nice to me except my parents and Logan. You guys are amazing!"

Avia and Emmi ran over and hugged me, and Daxton reached his arms out for me to hold him. Colette set him down and he crawled to me. I sat him on my lap and gave him a big kiss on his chubby little cheeks.

"Was this your idea Daxton?" I said while he giggled.

"We thought we would give you a head start to get your channel going!" Shay said. "We're excited to see where you go with it!"

I looked over at Logan and he was sitting on the couch with Brock in his lap. Brock was telling him something about superheroes and Logan was pretending to be super interested. I smiled at them and Logan looked over.

"What" he said smiling back

"You're cute that's all" I said. He gestured for me to sit next to them, so I got up and sat down. He pulled me into him and kissed my forehead. Brock was still babbling about spiderman and batman and other things. Logan rubbed my back with his free hand.

Avia came over and asked me if we had a pool in our apartment complex.

"Yeah! Did you bring swimsuits?" I asked.

"Yeah!" Avia said

"We always keep some in a bag in the car just incase so we never forget them." Colette said.

"I see, well who wants to go swimming?" I asked the kids

Everyone yelled "ME!" even Shay. I laughed at him and he went to get the suits from the car.

Hey guys! Sorry this was shorter but I wanted to get something up because some of you are pushy! I won't have a chapter up for a couple days because it takes me a while to type because I still don't have my iPad so I have to use my phone.

You guys are amazing I have way more reads and votes than I ever imagined and it's still not that much haha. I hope your holidays are going well!