Great start to the school year :(

Authors note before I start this chapter: I got in HUGE trouble this morning so I won't really be able to update for a while, possibly the rest of December I'm so sorry I love you all! 160 reads already, that's crazy!!
Please enjoy this chapter as it may be the last for a little while :'(

A few weeks later it was September and I was excited to start college! Shay and Colette asked me if I was able to help them transport the kids to school since they didn't take a bus on their first day and I said I would be more than happy to. Avia quickly elected to go in my car, along with Emmi. Emmi and Avia did Rock Paper Scissors to determine who would ride in front with me. Avia won. Emmi pouted for a second but she was fine. I drove Emmi and Avia to their school and hugged them goodbye and told them I would come back and get them after school. Then, I drove off to my own first day of school.

Hours later.

I left my last class of the day and had like 10 missed calls, 6 from Logan and 4 from Shay. My stomach dropped and my heart pounded. It was only 1:30. I hadn't forgotten to pick anyone up... I called Shay back first and got no answer. Then I called Logan who picked up on the first ring.

"Logan? What the hell is going on???" I said to him

"Emmi is at school having a panic attack and nobody can come pick her up do you think you can go get her?" He said all in one breath.

"Absolutely I'm on my way!" I told him.

10 minutes later I was at the school and I ran inside to the nurses office where I found an inconsolable Emmi. The poor little girl had cried so hard she was now throwing up in a trashcan. The nurse tapped me on the shoulder.

"Excuse me, are you her.... Mother?" She clearly took a shot in the dark.

"No I'm her uncles girlfriend. Her parents asked me to pick her up because they can't get her." I told the lady. I went over to Emmi and stroked her back. She had stopped throwing up and pretty much stopped crying. The nurse gave her a mint and signed her out. I picked up Emmi in my arms and she laid her head on my shoulder, and passed out. I brought her to my car and set her in the back. I buckled her seatbelt for her and started to drive to the Butler house.

We pulled into their house a couple minutes later and I carried a sleeping Emmi into the house. Thankfully, They'd given me a key this morning because they knew I had to pick the kids up after school. I called Shay again and finally got an answer.

"Hey did you get Emmi?" He said sounding panicked and worried.

"Yeah I have her. She fell asleep almost instantly when I got there and calmed her down a little bit. She was throwing up she worked herself up so much. I didn't even get to talk to her" I told him. He asked if she was still asleep and I said yes. "Ok well thank you so much, you can let her sleep. We will be home soon from the brand deal and we'll pick up the rest of the kids, don't worry about it. I'm sorry about this." He said apologetically. "Don't worry about it!! I'd do anything for you, Colette and these kids! You're like family to me!" I said.

"This is why we love you Cas! We'll see you in an hour or less with 4 more children." He said. I said bye to him and we hung up. I wasn't sure what I should be doing. Usually when I'm over here there's someone with me. Logan was working today so I couldn't call him. I decided to pick up the house so they didn't have to worry about anything.

A short while later I heard the garage door open and I had done quite a bit. The dishes were all clean and put away, all the kids toys were downstairs, and the kitchen counters had been wiped down. The house smelled lemony now. I liked cleaning everything but not my own stuff. The apartment is a mess right now.

Colette walked in first and yelled that they were home. She walked into the kitchen with Daxton on one hip and Brock on the other. I ran over and took the baby and placed him on my hip and he giggled. Colette sniffed the air and looked around for the first time. "Oh my goodness did you do this?! You are the absolute sweetest!!" She put Brock down and gave me a big hug.

"How can we make this up to you?! You already had to go get Em and then you clean our house?! That's it no more being nice, missy!" She said laughing.

"No need to make anything up to me!! That's the least I could do, you guys work too hard!"

"Aw well thank you so much!!" Colette said again. Shay came in from the garage and smelled the lemon cleaner.

"What do we have here?! Did Miss Cassidy clean our messy house? Isn't she the best?? Logan if you're watching this YOU NEED TO MARRY THIS GIRL OR SHE WILL GET AWAY!" Shay said to the vlog. He came over and gave me a hug and kissed me on the head like he does with everyone.

"Where is our poor baby girl?" Colette asked. I told her I carried her to her bed and she went to find her.

*sorry this is kinda short! But I love you!
Do me a flavor (hah) and comment and like and do all that stuff :) I really want to see this story be successful! I already have a hundred freaking reads! I love you guys!!
***********************************
If you're reading this, how old are you?