She's Vlogging Here!

AN: As I write most of this chapter, Im in the classroom  at my school where I watched my first Shaytards video last year (Daxtons birth video) AND THE FEELS ARE REAL RN 

KK ON WITH THE STORY! :)

A short while later Emmi woke up and came downstairs. I told Logan to come here after he got off work so he was already there when she woke up.
"Hey Loofus, I heard you had a pretty rough day! What happened?" He asked her.
"I remember that I was really scared because I didn't have any of my friends and I didn't know my teacher and it was harder than I thought it was going to be" she told him. Shay came in and picked her up to give her a bear hug and she started giggling.
"There! You're feeling better already!" Shay said to her and gave her a kiss on the head. She ran over to me and sat down next to me and Logan on the couch.
"Thank you for making me feel better earlier. You're the best!" She told me. She warms my heart. I told her it was no problem and she smiled up at me.

A while later Logan and I elected to pick the other kids up from school so Shay and Colette could be with Emmi, and the kids asked why she wasn't there. We told them what happened and that it was called a Panic Attack and how they're very common. They seemed to understand, they're very smart kids. We went to Brock's preschool next and he didn't seem to notice Emmi's absence. He was more concerned with his Spider-Man toy which we explained was still at home. We pulled into the driveway and the kids swarmed around Emmi. They asked her all kinds of questions and pretty much the same ones she had already answered. Avia asked if the kids wanted to play outside and they all said yes. Gavin, Avia, Emmi, and Brock raced to see who got to the trampoline first, and Avia won with Gavin close behind. Brock got last place and started bawling because he hates to lose. Colette got up and went outside to comfort him. Shay rolled his eyes and said "COLETTE YOU CAN LET HIM CRY" and laughed. He went to vlog them. Left in the house now was just me and Logan. He scooted close to me on the couch and I laid my head on his shoulder. We didn't notice Shay had come back in and was still vlogging. This wouldn't have been such a big deal, except Logan and I started making out. After about ten seconds, Shay yelled "NO PDA!!!" And scared us half to death.
"Uh how long were you there for??" Logan stammered.
"Long enough to see you shoving your tongue down her throat!" He said laughing and still vlogging. I smiled at him and he came over and ruffled our hair. First Logan's and then mine. Ugh. I'm glad I did that this morning. Shay left the room and we looked at eachother and laughed at what had just happened. i laid my head on his shoulder once again and he kissed the top of my head softly and stroked my hair until he started to fall asleep, and I did too. When we woke up only a few minutes later, Brock was sitting on the seat next to me, and his face was no farther than 3 inches from mine. I giggled and picked him up and tickled him, and Logan joined me. I looked up for the first time and noticed that Shay was trying to be sneaky and vlog from behind the little corner piece of the wall. All I could see of him was the camera and the tips of his fingers behind it. I quietly got up and snatched the camera from him before he even realized it. 
"Hey! Im vlogging here!" he said laughing.

"Nope! I'm vlgging now" I said with a satisfied grin, "Hey guys its Cas! If you didn't already know I'm Logan's Girlfriend, and ive never vlogged on their channel before sooooo hi!" i said to the camera lens. I turned it off and handed it backk to Shay, who was watching me do my mini vlog.

"You know, youre a natural in front of that camera. You should make a channel. I know Logan has one but you should make one too." Shay told me. I had wanted to start a channel since I was like 17 but when I was that age i knew my parents would kill me if I did something like that. My mom didnt really 'get' the whole internet culture/ team internet thing. As far as she was concerned, the internet is full of pervs and weirdos. Whenever I tried to explain youtubers and internet bonding to her she would act as if they were doing something dangerous. My dad didnt really care either way, but when it came to punishments (which were frequent) he didnt have any say, and what mom said went.

Maybe now that im out of the house and away from the rules i should think about following that dream I've had in the back of my mind for so long...

*AN: Should Cas start a channel? What videos should she make? Please comment! ive never had a comment ever! I have so many more readers than i ever thought i would and 300 isnt even that many, so thank you!!!

Comment, rate and follow me!