He wants MY number?

We took the picture and i thanked them for it, andwe went back to our table. Our water was on the table and then the waitress came and took our orders. I ordered Chicken Marsalla and Ali ordered Shrimp Scampi with Linguini. While we were waiting for our food to arrive, we gushed about what had just happened, and all the sudden i felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see Emmi Butler smiling at me. "HI! So my uncle Logan wanted me to give you this" she handed me a piece of a kids menu with a phone number on it. "He also said to gie you this and write yours" she gave me anothe piece but this one was blank. I looked over at their table to see them all looking at us and smiling... Shay was vlogging the whole thing. I pulled out my phone and texted the number she gave me. "Wow, using your cute family to get my number, creative ;) you know you could have came and gotten it yourself" I sent him. I thanked Emmi and she ran away giggling. I had a new text notification almost immediately.
"Would you have given it to me?" He asked
"Hmm. I'd have to think about that one. Emmi really won me over ;)"
He finally came over to the booth and,to our surprise, just sat right down right next to me.
"So" he said "How old are you ladies?"
"I'm 18 and she's 16" I told him.
"Cool. Look I want to cut to the chase here and tell you I think you're really pretty and I want to brig you on a date. Tomorrow, ice cream on the pier?"
I was kind of shocked. Like, this youtube guy wants to take ME on a date? "Um but what about my sister? I can't leave her all alone in California" I said.
"No, I want you to go. I can chill in the room and watch Netflix. Go!" Ali said.
"Ok then it's set. What hotel are you staying at? I'll pick you up at 8?" He asked. Since the car mom and dad were renting for me Wasn't here yet, I had no choice. "See you at 8 then, Logan." I said and smiled. And maybe blushed a little. He got up and walked back to the Butlers table and they all looked like they were asking what happened. I looked down at my table and our food was just coming.