The accident

There was nothing we could do so I grabbed Logan's hand and squeezed it. I prayed that it would stop. We were flipping down the side of the hill for what felt like years but it was maybe 10 seconds. We landed with a smash upside down and I passed out.

That was the last thing I remember before I woke up. When i came to my eyes fluttered open and I was laying on the ground with paramedics all around. I asked about Logan and Avia and Emmi.

"They're all okay, they're waiting in the ambulance." Thank god. I started to cry because I was so glad they were okay. "You don't appear extremely injured other than a few large bruises and cuts from glass." The medic told me. He asked if I thought I could stand and I told him yes. I walked over to the back of the ambulance where Logan was holding the girls. They all looked up at me.

"OH MY GOSH BABE Are you okay? They've already called your parents." Logan said , voice shaking while he gave me the biggest and most relieving hug. Just then, Shay and Colette pulled up to the scene. Colettes face was stained with tears and Shay was white as a ghost. They ran up and hugged the girls and Colette cried even more. Shay didn't cry he just hugged them and held them close. After a few minutes of hugging and crying, they came over to Logan and I and they hugged us close too. Logan was freaked.

"I am so sorry I- i- it wasn't my fault the other car they swerved and-" Shay stopped him. "We know. They told us everything on the phone. We're not mad at you. We're glad everyone is safe."

"Thank god. I was afraid If I lived through this, you'd kill me anyway!" He joked but still sounding a little nervous. Shay gave him a brotherly hug.

A while later, us adults had to sign some papers for medical records and they said we were free to go. We all looked at the hill where the truck was laying, all smashed to bits.
"I'm sorry your truck is ruined babe" I told Logan and he pulled me into a hug and I buried my face in his shirt. We stood for a while like that while he just looked into the distance at what used to be a truck. Shay called us over and said to get in so after the girls climbed in we crawled to the way back seats. He put his arm around my waist and I laid on his chest. We all were quiet. Just thinking. Thinking how much worse everything could have been. I looked down at my hand. The ring still sat there on my finger and I looked at it. I feel like I'm to blame for the whole thing. If I hadn't wanted to go get that stupid ring. I felt a tear slide down my cheek. It fell onto Logan's shirt and he saw it. I picked my chin up with his hand and kissed my cheek. He whispered in my ear
"It's okay. We're all okay." He said between kisses to the top of my head. "If I hadn't wanted the ring we wouldn't have gone and none of this would have happened" I said into his shirt. Colette spoke up from the front. "honey none of this is your fault!" Then Shay interjected "No! The only person at fault is the other driver , please don't blame yourself. Everybody is okay, nobody is hurt, you shouldn't feel guilty. Insurance is covering Logan's truck. It's all going to be okay!"
I felt better after that. I guess it was the other guys fault. I mean, it could have happened anywhere right?

AN:
Aw I feel bad for Cas! I know that is how I would feel! Sorry it's kinda short, I woke up hella sick this morning (killlll meeeeee) so like and comment to make me feel better! :)