A date on the Pier

At 7:30 pm the next evening I was running around the hotel room deciding weather or not to change from my clothes I wore today or not. I decided to change from a little blue sundress to a shorter dress (in the photo above) and some strappy sandals with heels. I spritzed some perfume on and made sure my hair looked on point for the date when I heard a knock at the door. I opened it and saw Logan wearing a nice button down light pink shirt and khaki shorts. He looked so freaking adorable I couldn't stand it. He was carrying a dozen pink roses. "Aw Logan!! You're so sweet!" I said "these are gorgeous"
"I'm glad you like them" he said bashfully. He smiled and looked down at me. He's a bit taller than me even in my heels. "Well, should we get going?" He said and held out his arm. "Sure. Ali I'll be back in a while don't wait up if you're tired" I peeked in the room and she was already asleep. "Let me write a note quick" I said to Logan. I wrote
"A, I'll be back from my date with Logan at like 10. If it's later than that don't worry about it.
-C"
"Ok let's get going." I said to Logan. We walked arm in arm all the way to Logans truck. It was a pretty nice one, not gonna lie. Im not huge into big vehicles but this one was gorgeous. It was perfectly cleaned and i could tell he had just gotten it washed before he came to get me. Although i did wonder why exactly he had his truck in the first place, he doesnt live here...

"so, i thought you lived in Idaho like me, why do you have your truck here, didnt you fly? i asked him.

"I actually drove here with Gavin and Avia, they didnt want to fly here so i said id drive them and me here. I hateseeing them disapointed so i pretty much do what they want all the time." He laughed. i smiled and told him that was sweet. "Keep being cute like that and ill have to be your girlfriend" I said, only partially joking with him. I actually kind of really want to be his girlfriend.

"is that a challange? If so i'm accepting" He said with a smile. He reached for the radio and turned it up a little bit. "I love this song!" i said. it was Play It Again by Luke Bryan. I started to sing along quietly. "Wait sing louder, youre really good!" he said to me. "Ha Ha" i fake laughed. "Funny joke Logan". "No seriously, will you sing for me? Pleeeeaseeeee?" he begged like a kindergartener.

"fine!" i said and sang another couple lines of the song. I'd never really sang in front of anyone ebfore. i pretty much just sing alone in my car to the new Maroon 5 cd, but not seriously. We pulled up to a little family owned icecream shop. Logan got out and ran around to my side and helped me out of the truck like a gentleman. "Thank you" i said smiling. "I'd do anything to make you smile. Your smile is so pretty" he said. Wow, he must really like me, my smile isnt that great. I mean, my teeth are pretty white but they're not all that straight anymore, which is partially my fault since i never wear my retainer like i should. We went inside and he grabbed my hand and held it. I know, I know, i should be weirded out, i mean we just met yesterday, but i feel like i already know him from the vlogs, and i think he feels like he knows me. we have an undeniable connection with each other that i cant explain. We ordered our ice cream. I got Superman ice cream with sprinkles and he got mint chip with hot fudge. I offered to pay but he said absolutely not and took his wallet out and paid before i could protest. We ate and talked and laughed for a long time. I hadnt thought to check my phone to see if Ali was okay. I only had one text from her, it was sent 20 minutes ago. It read

"Hope everything is okay and that you're having fun. Love ya!

-A"

"Is everything okay? Do we need to leave" Logan asked me, seeming concerned.

"No, no it's okay. She just was checking in with me." i reassured him.
"You should get back and spend time with your sister. Tell your sister you're on your way. I'd love to spend more time with you but I feel bad for your sister."
He had a point.
"Okay. You know where to go. Can we go out tomorrow?"

"Absolutely,what do you say to a walk on the beach?" he asked me. "Sure, that sounds great."
We pulled into the hotel lot and he let me out again like a gentleman, and I went to kiss him on the cheek, but instead he grabbed my waist and pulled me in for a long kiss on the lips. With tongue. We kissed for a good 5 minutes and i swear i didnt breathe the whole time. He pulled away a little and held the back of my neck gently in his hand. "I feel like we know eachother so well already, that just felt right, didnt it?" he asked me. I responded by kissing him gently on the lips again. "yes" i whispered in his ear. He smiled at me. We got up and walked back to his truck, shoes in hand and his arm around my back holding my waist. we were both smiling still when we got in the truck. He looked over at me after we were buckled in and said "Never in my wildest dreams did i think i would ever meet a girl like you. I'm pretty sure im in love with you." he said to me. i looked into his eyes and said "I love you too." i laid my head on his chest and he put his arm around me. it was starting to get darker and the stars came out. we looked at the stars for a minute and then he said I should go inside. "It's getting chilly and you don't have sleeves." I was shivering. "Okay. See you tomorrow morning?"
"Can't wait!"