Fight, Mashi!

"Lord Hokage!"

"Leave him to us!" Several Anbu members said, leaping past Guy, Kakashi, and Mashi.

"Grab her!"

A hand snatched Mashi's arm and she felt herself being pulled into the air.

"Don't touch me, you freak!"

She spun, withdrawing a kunai and slamming it into the Sound ninja's face, falling to the ground.

She landed neatly on her feet, the man who once held her falling dead beside her, her knife sticking in his eye.

"Mashi!"

"I'm alright, Kakashi Sensei, just focus on yourself!" She called to the stands, brushing off the feeling of the man's fingers wrapped around her arm.

"Mashi?" Sasuke asked and she gazed up, a barrier having formed.

Inside was the Hokage, a kunai pressed to his neck by the Kazekage—by Orochimaru.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here? Do you really have such a mean streak in you?"

"Look out!" Sasuke yelled, throwing several shuriken as Gaara's siblings pulled him up from the ground.

Pale fingers caught the shuriken and Mashi took several steps back as she gazed at the man.

"You're not...the Kazekage?"

"No, I am, but I'm also here" Orochimaru grinned down at her, Mashi gulping as his eyes wandered towards the corpse beside her. "And you killed him in cold blood. I'm impressed. I never thought gentle Mamushimi would do such a thing."

"Leave me alone" she mumbled, Dokuga releasing a shrilly noise of warning.

His lips spread into a grin and Mashi was thrown back, slamming into the concrete wall, causing her to violently cough, falling to her knees and retching.

"Damn you—Mashi!"

"Just go, Sasuke! Follow Gaara!" She called back, wiping her mouth.

Orochimaru turned his head to him.

"Go, Sasuke Uchiha, she'll be just fine" Orochimaru said and Mashi stood up.

"I mean it, Sasuke...! Go! Snake Bomb!" She yelled, sending a stream of snakes towards the man.

"I need to get out of here. He's after me...if I go, Kakashi Sensei and Sakura...Guy and Lee, Ino...they'll be safer if I'm not around..."

She took the chance, dashing up the wall of the arena. She felt something snake around her waist and gagged, looking back to see Orochimaru's tongue extended from his open mouth, which was twisted in a nasty grin.

"Transform!"

Dokuga transformed into Mashi, who grabbed the real Mashi's hand.

"Do it, Dokuga!" Mashi ordered, grabbing her hand and twisting, sending her rocketing towards Orochimaru.

Dokuga's pale hands twisted into several signs and Orochimaru looked up, watching the body deteriorate into a horde of snakes, all of which latched onto his body.

Mashi twisted out of her current binding and jumped back on the wall, making it to the top.

Several sound ninja surrounded her and she glared, swinging her head.

"Lord Orochimaru gave us orders to collect the Hebinomura girl."

"You're coming with us."

"Try it" she hissed.