Chunin Challenge: Rock Lee vs. Sasuke

"Hey, Mashi! Glad you joined us!" Naruto waved, seeing the girl walking towards them.

"Hello" she greeted the three that waited on her arrival.

"Are you okay? You look tired" Sakura commented, but the girl waved it off.

"I'm fine. Just...excited for these exams. We should hurry and turn in our forms" Mashi said and Sakura nodded, albeit a bit hesitantly.

The four walked inside, only to hear an ongoing scuffle where a boy in a green one piece sat on the ground, his cheek beginning to faintly bruises as well as the girl who sat beside him, her brown hair pulled into two buns.

"You think it's a joke? Chunin are qualified to end lead missions. The lives of your squad are in your hands, so you better be tough enough to take the heat. Delicate little girls don't belong here."

"We're just thinning out the herd and it's not like you would pass anyways, so go home and play with your dolls" a second boy said.

"Real nice speech. Now step aside and let us through" Sasuke said, his hands in his pockets. "And while you're at it, reverse the genjutsu. We can see through your illusion anways. We're going to the third floor."

"What does he mean? We're on the third floor" someone whispered.

"Go on and explain it, Sakura. You have the best eyes and sharpest analytical skills. You must have seen this coming a mile away" Sasuke looked to the two.

"Must have? Right...of course! I spotted it instantly! This is only the second floor" Sakura pointed out.

"Well, aren't you the smart ones? You noticed an illusion. Let's see if you can handle this!" The one with white markings on his face spun, aiming a kick.

Sasuke was about to retaliate with one of his own, but the boy with big bushy eyebrows a black bowl cut stopped them.

Wasn't he the one lying in the floor after getting beaten up earlier? Surprisingly, he was as fast as Sasuke was.

"Hey what happened to our plan? I thought you were the one who said not to let anyone see our skill level" a boy with brown hair and pale lavender eyes said, looking very similar to Hinata Hyuga, a girl Mashi had only briefly seen the first day she arrived to the academy.

"I know, but..." the boy said.

"Forget it, it's over, never mind" the girl with her hair styled in two buns said.

The boy with the bowl cut walked towards the two females of team seven and Mashi stepped out of the way, seeing his eyes trained on Sakura.

"My name is Rock Lee. You are Sakura, correct?" He asked.

He held up a thumbs up and grinned.

"Please be my girlfriend. I vow to protect you" he said.

Mashi looked to Sasuke and he had the same bewildered look staring right back at her.

"Definitely not" Sakura refused.

"Why?" Lee asked, looking dejected at the refusal.

"Because you're a weirdo" Sakura bluntly stated and Lee's shoulders drooped at that.

"Hey, you. Over here. What's your name?" The pale eyed boy with long brown hair asked Sasuke.

"It's common courtesy to give your own name before someone else's" Sasuke stated in a rude tone.

"You're a rookie, aren't you? How old are you anyway?" The boy asked.

"I'm not obliged to answer."