Kakashi: Sharingan Warrior!

Zabuza pulled his hand from the water prison, effectively freeing Kakashi to avoid being stabbed by the flying knife.

He turned with anger at Naruto, a small cut bleeding.

"I'll destroy you!" He threatened, spinning the demon shuriken that he had caught.

Before he could throw it, Kakashi appeared, the metal guards of his wrist holding one of the blades at bay and Naruto fell into the water with a splash while Sakura sucked in a sharp breath.

"Kakashi Sensei!"

"Naruto, that was an excellent plan. You've really grown, haven't you?" Kakashi asked.

"I knew I couldn't fight him with just my shadow clones, so I had to distract him. While he fought the clones, I turned into the demon wind shuriken. He didn't know what to do, believe it!" Naruto laughed.

He explained his technique and plans. It was simply brilliant. There was no other way to put it.

Sasuke closed his eyes, but a satisfied smile rests on his face.

"Don't brag, you just lucked out" he said.

"The whole thing was just a fluke!" Tazuna called.

Sasuke glanced over and saw Mashi resting against the tree, keeping pressure off her foot. He glanced back to the fight currently brewing once more between Kakashi and Zabuza, a little relieved she was okay. To jump in and try to stop Zabuza...that was just stupid, but it had given Naruto time to formulate a plan.

"Hah...I got distracted and lost my concentration on the water prison" Zabuza said.

"Don't flatter yourself, you weren't distracted, you were forced to let go" Kakashi contradicted.

His blood continued to drip into the water the two stood on.

"Your technique worked on me once, but it won't work again. So what's it going to be?" The Leaf Village Jonin asked.

Mashi eased on her foot, but pain snapped at her foot like a hungry animal.

Nonetheless, she appeared right next to Sakura and Sasuke.

"Mashi, Sakura. You know what to do" Sasuke said.

The two girls nodded.

All three formed a tight, straight line, their hands stretched out in front of one another.

"How's your foot?" Tazuna glanced down at the girl in the middle and Mashi shook her head. "You don't need to worry about me, Mr. Tazuna."

Kakashi began pressing back against the demon shuriken as Zabuza flipped all the blades back to their original form. Finally, Kakashi swung his hand and the shuriken flew away. Both men leaped back, landing on the water with ease. Kakashi's Sharingan widened as Zabuza made a hand sign. Upon looking closely at it, Mashi's eyes widened.

"The red eyed ability!" She thought to herself.

For the life of her, she couldn't recall the name until then, but now that she saw it in action...well, it was, quite frankly, amazing. Sharingan, one of the Great Dojutsu, along with Byakugan and Tenseigan.

Zabuza began rapidly speaking and making hand signs for some unknown jutsu and Kakashi followed suit.

Their speed increased and both men were soon on the same tempo, sounding out the last word together.

The water began moving and suddenly, two serpents rose from the water.

"Water Style: Water Dragon Jutsu!" Kakashi and Zabuza shouted.

The two dragons of waters collided and disappeared back into their base forms. A tidal wave rushed over the once serene pond and ground, stunning the three children and bridge builder as a rush of water passed by, running as high as Mashi's waist.

The dragons once again collided in battle, spewing more water.

Mashi looked up to see that beneath the water dragons, kunai clashed with sword. They separated and everyone gasped.

Zabuza and Kakashi ran around, keeping an eye on each other until coming to a halt. The two faced each other and both simultaneously raised their left arms high into the sky.

"He's not just following...he's moving the same way at the same time" Tazuna said.

"How's he doing that? How, Sasuke?" Sakura asked.

Sasuke didn't answer, just watching with intense eyes.

"Going to do next?" Kakashi said out of the blue.

Was he finishing Zabuza's thoughts?

Kakashi continued finishing sentences out loud, making Zabuza sweat.

"Hah...all your doing is copying me like a monkey" Zabuza tried to maintain his unfazed facade.

"You can't beat me with cheap tricks. I'll crush you!"

As soon as Kakashi had simultaneously said the same sentence he did, Zabuza's eyes widened.

There was worry laced within them.

He began doing hand signs for another jutsu.

"As soon as I'm done with you, you'll never open that monkey mouth again!" He threatened.

A shadow appeared behind Kakashi, matching the appearances of Zabuza.

"Water Style: Giant Vortex Jutsu!" Kakashi said.

A vortex of water appeared in front of him before shooting at Zabuza. It captured him within, growing larger and larger in size, knocking trees down in its path and Mashi shielded herself from the violent wind and water attacking her.

When it finally died down, Mashi looked to see Kakashi ready to kill Zabuza once and for all with a kunai.

Two shiny objects suddenly appeared and slipped right into Zabuza's neck, blood flying. The man in question hit the ground, stunning each person, including Kakashi.

Mashi looked up and saw a person standing on a branch in a tree. Their hair was tied in a bun and their face was covered by a mask. They chuckled.

"You're right. It was his last battle" they said, echoing Kakashi's previous words.

Kakashi leaped from the branch he was currently positioned on and checked for Zabuza's pulse. Everyone awaited with bated breaths, eager for the answer.

"No vital signs."

The unknown person bowed.

"Thank you. I've been tracking Zabuza for a long time, waiting for this chance to finally take him down" they explained.

"By your mask, you're a tracker ninja from the Village Hidden in the Mist" Kakashi commented.

"Impressive. You're well informed" they stood up taller, nodding.

The conversation continued, but Mashi didn't bother listening. They were safe and Zabuza was dead.

They were finally at peace, even if just for a moment.