You Mean the World to Me

The nursery was finally done the way I wanted it. Every time I see any baby product that I don't already have I get it, my mom says I'm going to spoil Simone, but IDK, I'm spoiled and i turned out just fine. There were like 3 bags of clothes from children's place and also bags from "baby's r us", target, and kohl's with a bunch of misc baby things I wasn't even sure if I was going to use. I started sorting the things out and putting them up. My phone rang and I went over by the rocking chair and took it off the charger. "Hey My Lady" I answered Smiling. "Hi babygirl, how you feeling?" Making my way back to the bags " I'm good. I can't wait till this little girl come already. I'm so ready to hold her." I  laughed. "Well your baby shower is day after tomorrow, you all ready." I wasn't necessarily looking foward to it. With everything going on I kinda wasn't in the mood, plus it's not like I needed anything for her. We had more than enough. "Well, I guess" I answered shrugging my shoulders while I folded up a few onesies putting them in the dresser. "You don't sound too happy about that miss, why? What's going on?" I sighed and shook my head. "I don't know mom....there's so much going on, I just feel like I just can't wait till it's all over." I didn't wanna mention the fact that Maurice treats me like a freaking teenager on punishment or the way he handles things with his baby mother is constantly bringing stress to me. I damn sure wasn't gonna mention the Malik thing. "I'm just tired Lady" I finally said. "Awww....I know babygirl, but you can't forget to celebrate, looking back on memories like this its important to capture and remember key moments." I nodded my head as if she could see me "Your right. Plus I guess it'll  be good to have a good time with the family huh?" I could hear her smile through her voice " That's the spirit girly. Well, let me go. I got a few errands to run, I was just checking in on you and my grandbaby. I love you"  I  scrunched my face up at the breastfeeding bottle kit I was holding  trying to figure out where I should put it "I love you too Lady"

 I love you"  I  scrunched my face up at the breastfeeding bottle kit I was holding  trying to figure out where I should put it "I love you too Lady"

I tossed the phone in the crib as I took the box and put it on one of the shelves Maurice had built inside her closet. "Rai!" I heard Benjamin calling my name from the stairs. At first I didn't understand why Chris was always hanging around when Maurice was not here, but after putting two and two together I figured it was just to keep an eye out on me. The fact that Benjamin is now here and both Chris and Maurice are gone just confirms that. "I'm in here" I called out. "Hey, I'm sorry to bother you, Maurice said he been trying to get in contact with you." I sucked my lips in to keep from saying sarcastic and nodded my head. "Yeah, he called my phone about 10 times." He stood there looking at me, like he was waiting on something else, maybe a tip perhaps for being at Maurice beck and call. I laughed at my thought and grabbed the phone out the crib. I held it out so he could see he me hit Maurice contact number, because obviously that's what he wanted. "Hey baby, I been trying to call you all day." Once Benjamin heard his voice he shook his head and turned to go back downstairs. I rolled my eyes at his comment. He always acts like so nonchalant like I didn't almost leave him last night. "Yeah, I really haven't been up to talking." I could hear a conversation going on in the background, it sound like he was in a car with atleast two other people. "I get that, but I worry about you being so far along. Next time atleast send me a text." I chuckled, his "company" must not know we aren't on good terms right now. "Will do" I sighed and rolled the bags up together preparing to take them to the garbage in the kitchen. "What you doing now?" Making my way down the stairs "I'm about to make some lunch." Looking the fridge I tried to see if there was anything that stood out to me. "Why don't you just have a snack, I'm about to make my way back there and I'll take you out to eat so we can talk, like you wanted." A big smile came across my face, I couldn't help it, I get so excited  about food lately. "Cracker barrel?!" I said enthusiastically. He laughed " Of course, whatever you want sweetheart. I'll be there within the hour so be ready." I pressed the end button and grabbed the gouda cheese, then went into the cabinet and got the butter crackers. I grabbed a saucer and layed out like 15 crackers and broke the cheese in half and stacked it, so I could eat them easily while I got dressed. I had already taken a shower, but I just threw some stretch pants and a larger tshirt on since I hadn't really planned on going anywhere. I went into the closet eating one of my crackers while I went through my wardrobe. Since I've gotten really big, I mostly wore dresses and sandles. I've gotten a few maternity clothes, but I didn't plan on having another baby any time soon so I didn't wanna go overboard with clothes I probably won't use for years to come. After putting on my gold lace bra and thong set, I picked out a white mini skirt that had gold lines diagonally with a white baby doll top that had gold and red writing on it that read #QUEENSTATUS. I put on my red gladiator sandles and made my way to my jewelry box. By the time I had my bracelet and earrings in Maurice strolled through the door just in time to see me struggling with my necklace. "Here, lemme do that for you." I pulled my hair to the side so that he could clasp it. "Thank you" I responded looking at him through the mirror. He looked handsome as usual. He was wearing a white tshirt with red and black letters that read #BOSSMENTALITY, some black jean shorts and white and black sneakers with a red Nike sign. Of course he had a red and black fitted on. I noticed the metallic Rolex on his wrist that paired well with the simple link chain around his neck. After we stared at each others reflection in the mirror for a few moments he broke the silence "You look gorgeous" I  bit my bottom lip and put my head down. "Thanks" I was about to get up when he ran his hands in my hair and pulled it up. "Why don't you do your hair in a bun?! I think it would fit nicely with this look." I simply nodded my head "Sure" and made my way to the bathroom to do just that. I massaged some oil and moisturizer in my hair the pulled it into a loose high ponytail. Using his brush I added a little  jam and brushed all around leaving a few stands of curls out in the back and on the sides in the front and twisted my hair till it formed a tight ball on top of my head. Then I added another ponytail holder to lock that in place with a few Bobby pins and finally grabbed the edge control and laid my baby hair down. "That'll do" I said Smiling as turned to face him, I guess I was looking for his approval even though I knew that how he liked it. Licking his lips he nodded his head nd left out the bathroom doorway, he always watched me do my hair. I finished my look by applying some mascara and shimmery lip gloss. I don't  normally wear makeup unless it's a special occasion, I don't need it, water keeps my skin clear and smooth. I picked up my phone and put it, my wallet, and keys in my red clutch and walked towards the door. Maurice put his hand on the small of my back and turned the light off leading me to the front door.

I was pretty quiet in the car, Jhene Eiko was planning on the radio, butneither of us had said anything. I looked over at him to see his expression, it's hard to tell what mood he'll be in from one minute to the other. Maybe he was suffering from pregnancy hormones as well. I shook my head at my thought and turned my head the opposite way to look out window. "Why you keep trying to leave me?" He said with a sigh. "There's so much going on at this point. I just need a break." He nodded his head. "I get that, but your pregnant with my child, so leaving me means your gonna take her away as well." He stated calmly. "Maurice, you act like you honestly believe I would try to keep your daughter from you or something." I sat back and let my head fall back onto the head rest. "Raichelle..I dont think you understand. Your mine, you belong with me. Yes I'm concerned with the health and wellbeing of my child, but your mine. My child only exists because of you, she is a product of our love." I brushed away  a few tears. What he said is true. This baby is a product of our love, but what that also means is that his other child is a product of the love him and Ann shared. This wasn't a one night stand, they spent time together. "I..I just...just don't know what to do Maurice. Theres been so much going on lately and it's hard to process and deal with this." I took a deep breath and turned to see his reaction before I continued. "I'm so used to coming to you when things are bothering me, but you are the problem now." He raised his eyebrows and nodded his head at my comment. "I cant believe what we've become. Your my everything and I feel like you betrayed me and I'm embarrassed by this situation and hurt by your actions." It was getting harder to speak because I was beginning to cry harder. "You won't allow me space and time, it's like you just want me to continue my life as if this is normal and my heart isn't bleeding." I swallowed and released a ragged breath trying to control my emotions. "Instead of dealing with the issue you turned it around on me like you can't trust me anymore." At this point I was in a full on sob, but I had to get it out. I was just glad that he was allowing me to express myself. "I can't talk to family about this, I don't want anyone in my business so I've just been made to hold it all in because it's you I'm used to getting comfort from. How dare you take that from me?! How dare you take my love and give it to the next chick?! How dare you....?! I reached into his arm rest and pulled out a kleenex and wiped my nose as I listened to his response. "Rai baby I'm still here. I fucked up, I did, I know it, but I'm only human love. I made a mistake, but that doesn't take away from the love that I have for you. I want us to spend the test of our lives together. Hurting you was the farthest thing from my mind and I have to live with the knowledge that I did that to one of the most important people in my life. I understand its gonna take time and your trust in me needs to be rebuilt." He paused when I blew my nose noisily. "Sorry" I said quietly when I was done, he just chuckled a bit "It's cool. Baby you need to know there is no way I'm letting you go that easily. And the fact that your having my baby I'm going to protect you. You get so reckless when your emotional Raichelle and I'm looking out for both of you. I couldn't live my life if something ever happened to either of you." He paused for a moment "You my rib" I started cracking up so hard my stomach got tight. "Ok Jody" I replied once I could catch my breath, but we both bust out laughing about me calling him the character from the movie "baby boy". "Come on so I can feed my babies." We were sitting in the parking lot, but never got out because this conversation was too private for everyone else to witness.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
🥰😍😘❤❤

Is Maurice really bipolar? Rai need to just chill out, she know damn well she ain't going nowhere! Or will she eventually get tired and leave?
Thank you guys for reading and as always don't forget to vote, comment and share!!