Get Away (part 2)

Stretching and yawning Rai woke from her nap. She looked around confused for a moment. After pushing the blanket back she sat up with her feet dangling off the bed. She felt around the bed and look on the nightstand for her phone. Where had she put it? The last time she had it was just before Malik came up to her in the car. Maybe she left it there. The curtains were drawn shut, but she could still tell it bright outside. "Damn, how long have I been sleep?" She thought as she stretched again before hopping off the comfortable bed. As she made her way to the bathroom she wondered if Malik had come back yet? What time is it?
The bathroom was bright and decorated perfectly. It looked like it should be in home and garden magazine or something. After using the bathroom and washing her hands she went to the linen closet and pulled out a towel and rag. She hadn't had the chance to bathe after her "altercation" with Maurice and was feeling nasty. She put the towel on the railing with the shower curtain and laid the rag on the side of the tub. Although the tub didn't look dirty she still cleaned it ( the vagina area is very sensitive) and turned the water as hot as she could stand it. Going back to the linen closet she looked through the bottles of lotions, soaps and smell goods trying to find a bath bomb or atleast epsom salt. When she couldn't find either she settled for the dawn shower gel. Silently praising God she was able to find one for sensitive skin she poured a large amount into the tub until bubbles were visible and began to undress. She figured if Malik were here the toilet flushing and water running would alert him that she was woke.
"Shit!" She said loudly as she eased into the tub. She had forgotten to go to the car to look for her phone. Listening to soft music would help relax her. Oh well....she could definitely use the silence to think.

Malik stood still for a moment in the entrance to his house. He didn't hear the TV, music or any other indication that Raichelle was still here. Her car was still in the garage he was sure of that, because he had accidentally taken her keys to work with him. He hoped that she didn't get restless and call someone to come pick her up.
When he got to work that morning he had a few things that needed his immediate attention, then he thought he took care of everything there was a phone call about a mix up in the schedule. The pharmacist that was hired to fill ik n when Rai went on maternity leave showed up a month early. The lady had traveled all the way from Colorado, so he spent over an hour communicating back and forth with corporate, because she didn't want to go back home just to turn around and come back in a month. Once he wrapped that up he made sure the stats looked good for the day and left the assistant manager in charge with detailed instructions.
On his way to the back of the house,he peaked in the livingroom momentarily to see if she had decided to sit there. It was exactly how he left it. Without further hesitation he went straight to his bedroom and smacked his teeth when he didn't see her there either. Opening the closet door he took off his blazer, loosened his tie and kicked off his shoes, but paused when he heard a soft moan. When he heard it a second time he left the closet and went to the bathroom room. Slowly opening the door he arched one eyebrow and smirked as he watched Rai wiggling around in a tub full of bubbles gripping the edge.
"Need some assistance?" Her heart thumped loudly and Rai jumped at the sound of Maliks voice. "Oh my Goodness! You scared the shit out me!" Cupping her breast she started laughing. Malik went and got a towel out the linen closet and put it on the floor next to the tub. "I can definitely tell you've been spoiled at home." He rolled up his sleeves and grabbed the towel she had on the counter before reaching out to help Rai out the tub. "Let me help you before you slip on this water from you splashing around n there." He said laughing a bit. Rai hesitated. They had always been close and she trusted him, but this was a new territory for them. Letting out a deep breath she grabbed his outstretched hand and he put his other hand under her other arm to give her support as she struggled to stand. "Thank you." She blushed as he wrapped the towel around her and nodded his head. "No problem." Instead of letting the towel go he pulled her closer to him and tightened his hold around her. Oh goodness she felt to comfortable and safe in his arms. She nuzzled her face into his chest, rolled her eyes and licked her lips because he smelled so clean and good. Malik stayed still as he felt Rai wrap her arms around his neck and rest her head on his chest. He cleared his throat and loosened his hold when he saw her licking her lips. He had to put some distance between them, because the way he was feeling right now she would be bent over holding the tub while he smacked her ass n f***** the shit outta her. "You a....hungry?" His voice came out rough and strained. Biting her bottom lip she shook her head yes, and stepped back a lil as well. "Why don't you go ahead and finish up in here while I make you...well I mean y'all something to eat." He said placing his hand on her belly. "Ok, sounds good" When Malik turned to walk out the bathroom Rai suddenly remembered that she only had a towel on. "Hey, can you do me a favor and grab my pink and black duffel bag out the trunk of my car please?" Raising one eyebrow he smirked "You staying the night?". A huge smile spread on her face "It's just something Lady taught me, to always have a change of clothes and a few essentials in my truck just incase of emergency! But I might....that cool with you?" Smacking his teeth he started out the door again "Man whatever! You know you don't have to ask me that." He said as he disappeared from her view.
Rai looked into the large mirror. "What was that?" Chuckling and shaking her head she went to the linen closet to get a toothbrush and the vaseline cocoa butter lotion. Everything else needed was in her duffel bag that Malik was going to bring to her. When she was done brushing her teeth and lotioning she went into the bedroom where Malik had put her bag on the ottoman at the foot of his bed.
Maliks phone vibrated in his pocket as he was pulling everything out the fridge he needed.