Keeping Him Happy

"I told you this was a bad idea. Please explain to me what you think is gonna happen when Rai finds out who Anne really is." Maurice chuckled "I got this Chris, trust me. By the time Anne is ready to have the baby I'll have this situation handled and she'll be back in her own spot." Chris raised his eyebrow and looked at Maurice. "So you think it's gonna be just that simple huh?!" Maurice looked through the file of paperwork Chris had brought for him to approve. Since he was technically supposed to be on his honeymoon he had Chris taking care of the jobs and he was overseeing them. "I know how to keep Anne in check, so as long as she stays low key Raichelle shouldn't have a reason to act up." Chris looked away from the computer and side eyed Maurice. "From what I saw a little while ago, you should atleast reconsider your approach. Trust me, I know how Rai is....." Maurice cut him off real quick "Yo, I don't care what you think you know about My Wife" He said putting emphasis on the title, "but I know her better than anyone, so when I say I got this, fall back dude." Chris knew how jealous Maurice could be when it came to Raichelle, so he didn't say anything else about the situation. "Alright..you see this area right here? It's highly guarded." He pointed to the screen so Maurice could look at it as well. "Zoom in on the door, is there a security system that needs to be handled as well." Chris always wondered if Maurice truly was in love with Raichelle or if he just didn't want to see her happy with anyone else, because he couldn't make her happy. Especially moments like this, where he was able to switch from jealous husband to business man in the blink of an eye. In Chris opinion Maurice treated Raichelle more like property than the love of his life like he claimed.

The radio was playing softly and the windshield wipers were on full speed. "I can't believe he actually has you in that house like that with her." Anne laughed "I told you I was gonna have to take over, because you weren't getting the job done. Just go with the flow cousin and we'll have what we want soon." Malik looked at her like she lost her mind. "You don't think your going too far. It's one thing for him to cheat and have a baby with you, but Raichelle doesn't deserve this." Screwing her face up "So what you backing out? Y'all dudes too soft on that girl. If she dumb enough to allow that, it is what it is. I told you I was willing to do whatever to get him and you claimed you were too. I guess you aren't willing to go as far as you thought huh?!" She said shrugging her shoulders. "I guess if I were tortured by him like you were I wouldn't be as eager to fuck with her either." Her statement pissed him off. "Yo Anne just drop the fucking subject yo and drive the damn car." Malik was finally on his way home from the hospital, but his recovery was far from over. The doctors had scheduled physical therapy to come out to his house 4 days a week. Based on the way he felt after his therapy sessions in the hospital he knew he had a hard road ahead of him, but he was determined to keep pushing. "Whatever" She said chuckling and turned the music up.

Anne pulled in the driveway grabbed her purse and hurried to the door. She was only supposed to be back at the house an hour ago, but helping Malik took more time than she expected. Before she was able to get the key in the lock the door was opening. "Where you been? I was calling you?" Maurice asked with a frown on his face. "I told you I was going to help my cousin for a minute." She responded, shrugging her shoulders. "So why didn't you answer your phone if you were just with your cousin?" She pushed past him into the house. "My phone hasn't rang Maurice." She took her purse off her shoulder and dug through it to show him. "That's because it's off." She grabbed the phone back and pressed the power button on the side, but it turned right back off. "It must've died." He shook his head. "Yo, what good is it for you to have a cellphone if it's always dead?" She dropped it in her purse and shrugged her shoulders again. "You know what you be doing Anne. You love pissing me off." Anne turned away from him and headed up the stairs to the guest room he had prepared for her. "Don't fucking walk away from me when I'm talking to you." He growled closing the door. They were down the hall from the master bedroom where Raichelle and Simone were sleeping. "First of all my name is not Raichelle, so I don't know who your talking to like that. Secondly I wasn't about to stand there and argue with you about something I had no control over. My phone died, sorry I missed your call, but shit happens." Anne put her purse on the lamp stand by the door and Maurice grabbed her pushing her up against the wall near the door. "Stop playing with me Anne." She stood quietly looking into his eyes and bit her bottom lip. He grabbed her neck and she moaned softly "What you gonna do about Daddy?!" He squeezed a little harder and rubbed pussy through her leggings. "Off" He said through clenched teeth. She bent foward into his grip and pulled her pants down, lifting her knees so she could take the pants off like he demanded. She stood back up into the position he was holding her in before and spread her legs. He played with her clit causing her breathing to increase Anne wrapped her arms around Maurice neck and pulled his head down to her so she could kiss him. Their tongues touched and danced as Maurice pushed two fingers inside her. Anne moaned loudly and moved her hips to compliment the sensation he created with his fingers. "Fuck me Daddy!" She said against his lips. She fought with his belt buckle for a few seconds, then she unbuttoned his pants and pushed at them and his underwear. Once his member was free he quickly inserted himself inside her and wrapped one of her legs around his waist. He held onto her thigh and gave her power swift thrusts. "Ohh yess...." She moaned loudly. Anne pushed him away, turned her body away from him and bent down, placing her hands on the wall for leverage as he entered her from behind. "Yess Daddy fuck me just like that!" He grabbed her hips and plowed into her. She twerked against him causing her ass to slap against his pelvis. "Fuuucckk" He growled. "Damn..you feel so good, shit!" Anne mumbled as she took the hard strokes. "I'm close Daddy....don't stop, ooh.......faster baby" She panted as she felt the tingling sensation she knew would lead to her release. Maurice lean back and gave her deep long strokes. When he felt her legs shaking and heard her cry out he went harder."Mmmhmmm.." He hummed as he pounded into her felt her pussy pulsing and her juices flow. "Daammmnnnn..."she cried out and back into him more riding out her orgasm. Maurice pulled out of her and helped her stand on her wobbly legs. She flopped down on the bed and closed her eyes breathing heavily. He went I to the adjoining bathroom and put the stopper in the tub and ran the water. She didn't like her water as hit as Raichelle did, so he tested it to make sure it was warm. Then he added bath crystals and and lavender bubble bath. He hung a towel from the shower curtain rod and went back into the bedroom. After helping her get out the test of her clothes, he walked her to the tub and helped her in. "Goodnight" He kissed her forehead and left the room.