Guilty Rendezvous

I can't believe Maurice just said that to me! How could he throw that bitch up in my face like that? They live together and he's at her beck and call. Any time Raichelle calls or throws a temper tantrum like a damn teenager he goes running to her. I'm not stupid, but he's so naive, she does that shit for attention. Talking about his "wife" is in the car right now. Well if it's like that why the hell are you always up on me, why am I carrying your child? Ann thought to herself as she made her way to the empty patient room. Her and her coworkers normally took brakes in this room, so they never assigned it to anyone. They would take naps and eat and watch tv comfortably on a long shift.
While Maurice doing all this running behind her, she steady running to my cousin every chance she gets. Shaking my head, he needs to open his eyes and see that I can make him happy, he needs to let my cousin just have that brat and be with a real woman. She had just come out of Maliks room checking on him. He was improving steadily, she made sure of it. She loved her cousin and hated seeing him like that, but she warned him to leave Raichelle alone, she tried to tell Malik that Maurice was very protective of her. Ann sent Malik a text while she waited on her food to get here.

Ann: You know he actually calling her his wife now?

Cousin: I ain't tripping on that. You shouldn't either. Didn't you just say he bringing you lunch with her in the car?

Ann: So...don't mean nothing. She knows I'm pregnant.

Cousin: His mouth say one thing, but his actions show you something completely different.

Ann: I honestly can't tell Malik! He so iffy. One minute he all into me and ignoring her calls and then the next he running to anything that concerns her.

Cousin: Don't get so caught up in that. Once he finds out that leaving is just her defense mechanism he won't pay it as much attention.

Ann: That's not a good thing, because your basically implying that she won't leave him. I want the bitch out my way!!

Cousin: Yo chill with all that bitch shit dude. You don't even know her like that. And no she won't leave on her own, but that's what I'm here for.

Ann: She hasn't been to see you in awhile and she doesn't even call or text you anymore.

Cousin: Trust me! She gonna come back around. I gotta a feeling it'll be sooner rather than later since you told me yo boy brought her here to see about you. She's very territorial.

Ann: I guess 🤷🏾‍♀️

Cousin: And while you have his attention for a minute, why don't you play nice and remind him why you pregnant by him in the first place.

Cousin: More action less complaints. You see me complaining and all this shit I been through just cause I'm her "friend".

Ann:🤣🤣 "friend" huh. Ok

Cousin: 😁

Ann: Gotta go

"Who got you all giggling?" Maurice asked as he closed and locked the door behind him. "Just my cousin." He was standing there looking like snack! Fuck cracker barrel, I had  taste for him. "Hmm...is that so?"  I got up off the bed and took the bag of food from him putting it on the side tray and ran my hand over chest. "Your the only one that has my attention." I pulled him gently down to me and kissed him passionately while unbuckled his pants.  "Yo, chill out, she in the car waiting on me." I just smirked at him and grabbed his hand walking him to the bed. "You dont seem to convinced about that statement." I said pushing down and releasing his manhood from his briefs. He just laid back and bit his bottom lip. I licked my lips and gripped his dick in my hands preparing to swallow him whole.