Celebrate

"Wake up love" I opened one eye and swat Maurice hand away from my side. I wasn't woken up by him trying, but by Meadow kicking me because she felt his hand and heard his voice. He chuckled and rubbed my side where the baby was balled up. "Ouch!! Move Maurice, you making her hurt me, you don't know how this feels." I whined and rolled on my back to sit myself up in bed. "We'll I tried to wake you up but you weren't budging so I had her help me" He respond smirking before planting a kiss on my lips and heading out the door. "Go ahead and get cleaned up baby, we got a long day ahead of us. Mom made breakfast." He said before closing it. "Aww, he'll yeah!" suddenly feeling the energy to get up cause I knew my taste buds were about to be  blessed. It's been a minute since I had my mom's homemade muffins 😋😋. "Yes Laaaawwddd!" She dragged it out as she danced her way to the bathroom.
She took a shower with her favorite fragrance (strawberries and champagne by victoria secrets) shower gel. Well all except for her private area, the only thing that goes down there is dove. After drying off, she lotioned and did her face care routine. Just as she was walking out the bathroom tying her robe Maurice was coming in with her plate. "Perfect timing" He said placing her food on the table next to the recliner. He wrapped his arms around her resting them on her butt squeezing it a bit. "You want orange juice love?" She shook her head no, bit her bottom lip and looked up at him pouting. "Raichelle! Seriously?!" She placed her hands on both sides of his face and placed light kisses all over. "Please, please, paahhllleeeaaassssssee?" She said between each kiss dragging the last one out. Smacking his teeth "Fine Raichelle, I'll make you a strawberry shake." She bounced up and down in her chair clapping her hands "You lucky I love your lil ass."

Rai was halfway done with my food watching "Charmed" on the TV when the door burst open and in walked her cousins. "Alright miss let's get a move on." Jean said setting her travel hair bag down by the vanity. Dianne bent down and hugged her, Marie stole a piece of bacon and sat down criss cross applesauce near her chair. Regina handed her the strawberry shake she been waiting on. "Hey cousssins" Rai smiled. She closed her eyes as she slurped up the shake with extra whipped cream she had been craving. "Mmmm" She rocked back and forth as she enjoyed her heaven in a cup. "Morning babygirl" when she opened her eyes everyone was staring at her. "What? It hit the spot" she said with a huge kool-aid smile. They all bust out laughing. "Hey my Lady" Rai greeted her mother as Jean helped her out of the chair. Regina took her plate and put it on the vanity. "You gonna have to eat while you get ready prego" She chuckled. While Rai stuffed her face, Jean fixed her hair and Regina touched up her nails and toes. She really felt blessed that she had family that was so talented and loving. As she sat under the portable hair dryer Dianne started on her make-up. Marie and her mother had went downstairs to make sure things were getting set up and Maurice came in the room with another strawberry shake. "Awww..thank you. This is delicious, just like I like it." She cooed as he pecked her lips a few times before he headed towards the door. "I make a few alterations to your dress  hope you like it." He nodded towards the garment bag on the bed she hadn't notice before. She wasn't really worried about it because he knew what she liked and he had bought her plenty of outfits foe her to slay in. She just couldn't wait to see it. "Come on baby, let's get you dressed." Her mother said helping her from under the dryer. Rai had fallen asleep and was surprised that her and Lady were the only ones left in the room. She took another sip from her shake. Even though she was sleep she had a death grip on that cup (lol). Her mouth dropped open when Lady finally revealed the dress.