Intimacy

I was enjoying my strawberry cheesecake waffle cone and Adonis company when I got a text message.

Regina: I know you didn't take your little butt home before coming to see me.

Me: No cousin

Regina: You said you were meeting with that man 3 hours ago.

Me: We took a little walk in the park before we decided to get ice cream.

Regina: If I had a fiance like you do, I sure wouldn't be playing games like this

Me: I'm coming Gina.

"Let me guess, you gotta go?!" I chuckled nervously. "Yeah, I should be heading home. I still have a few errands to run before I start dinner. "Well, it was nice spending time with you." He helped me off the bench and walked me back to my car. "I enjoyed our walk, we'll do again soon." I left him and headed straight to the shop.
"Cousins." I yelled excitedly when I walked through the front door. "Hey cousin" everybody said back and I made my way around hugging everybody and allowing them to rub my belly. "Girl, ain't you supposed to be somewhere with your feet up?" My Lady said pulling me into a big hug. "That's boring." I said with a fake pout. "Mmhhmm...I bet if I call Maurice, he would agree with me." She threatened "Mom...don't do me like that. You supposed to be loyal to ME" I held my hand over my heart like I was soo hurt. "I'm loyal to my grandbaby that you stressing out running all around town with your big belly. Sit yo butt down somewhere I can see your feet starting to swell." I huffed and sat down in one of the massage chairs. "So, you still going dress shopping with me tomorrow right?" She nodded her head and continued with whatever she was doing before I came in. "That lil bun you got going on is cute, but you need to get over here in this chair and let me do something for real to that head." Jean told me. "Uhn uhn...you just bored and waiting on your next client. You gone be pulling and pinching at my scalp in 2 days. I'm letting it rest da day" everybody started cracking up. "It don't make no sense somebody so tender head they pass up a free hairstyles" I just shook my head "Whatever" I commented laughing. Everybody was enjoying the small talk and laughing except Regina. She seemed to be a little upset. I already knew, but she would get over it. She never stays mad at me for too long. My phone alerted me that I got a text message. I looked down and saw it was 6:30pm. Dang time was flying.

Maurice: You plan on eating a late dinner tonight?

I rolled my eyes and text back.

Me: I'm on my way to the grocery store now, I'll see you in a few.

I got up and said goodbye to everyone and headed to the store for dinner.

I walked in the kitchen with the grocery bags and laid them on the counter. I washed my hands and preheated the oven to 350. I put the spinach in a pot and put noodles in a large pot of water that I added salt and oil to. Then cleaned, seasoned, and thinly sliced the chicken breast. I chopped up some onions and garlic and sauteed them. Once I was satisfied with the caramelization on them I added diced tomatoes, tomatoes paste, and seasoning. When I brought that up to a boil I poured the sauce into a large bowl and added some more oil and the chicken breast. Maurice came up behind me and kissed me on my neck. "You got it smelling good in here, you need me to do anything?" I turned to the counter and handed him the strainer. "Can you take the noodles out and check on the spinach please." I took the ricotta cheese and added 2 eggs and mixed it with a wooden spoon. "How was your time with your cousin?" I shrugged my shoulders and went to turn over the chicken breasts. "The usual, no special happened." I said nonchalantly. "Well your mood sure improved, maybe you should spend more time with your cousins." I just chuckled and squat down to get the large pan in the lower cabinet. "What are doing?" Maurice yelled while pulling me up. "It's ok! pregnant women do squats as exercise you know." I said laughing at him. I rinsed and dried the pan out and sprayed it with pam, then I put a thin layer of the sauce, the noodles and spread ricotta cheese on it. I took the chicken out and put them on a paper towel and pat some of the oil off. Once that was done I added those, a layer of that the spinach some shredded mozzarella and sharp cheese and repeated until the pan was full. I poured the rest of the sauce on top and sprinkled the rest of the cheese and covered it with aluminum foil. Maurice put the pan in the oven and I set the timer to 30 mins and washed my hands to start on my peach cobbler. The whole time I was prepping the pie Maurice was touching and kissing all over me. The timer went off just as I was about to put the pie in the oven. "Perfect timing" he pulled the lasagna out and removed the foil and put it on the top rack in the oven so the cheese could get all golden brown. I set the timer to 10 mins and pulled the things out the fridge for the salad. "Oh shoot, i forgot to put the garlic bread in, can you do that for me." I asked while chopping up the vegetables for the salad. He didn't respond he just went to do it. "How long they gotta be in here?, the lasagna done." I exhaled and stood still for a min. "You good?" Maurice asked coming over and massaging my shoulders. "Yeah, I'm just tired." I chuckled lightly. "You can take the lasagna out and put the breadsticks on 10 mins. When they're done set the timer for another 25 mins and then I'll take the foil off and turn the oven off." I took the bowl of salad and put it in the middle of the table and was about to go back for the lasagna when he stopped me "Sit your little ass down, I got this. You did enough for the day." I just shook my head and did as he asked. Truthfully my back was aching and my feet were swollen I guess from being on the go so much today. I huffed and leaned back in the chair rubbing my belly. It felt good to be off my feet. Maurice put a plate of food and strawberry shake in front of me. "OMGOSH....I didn't see you make this!" I squealed as I sucked up the heaven in a cup. "I made it when you were on your way here and put it in the freezer." He said Smiling and kissed me. I sipped some more and gave him a huge smile. "Your gorgeous when you smile." We just sat there and stared at each other for awhile. I finally broke eye contact when my stomach growled and Simone started kicking like she thought she was being attacked by something. "You didn't eat anything while you were out?" Maurice asked with concern evident on his face. "We'll I really wasn't hungry." I said quietly biting my bottom lip. "Eat baby, she needs nourishment even when you don't have an appetite" I nodded and ate a forkful of the salad. "I was really referring to the lasagna, but as long as you eat something." After I chewed and swallowed the salad I replied "I'm getting to that. I just had a taste for those tomatoes and with the ranch dressing." We talked about what I did when I wasn't with him today. Well mostly I just made it seem like I stopped by dairy queen on my way to the shop and spent the rest of the time just chilling with them there. I told him I noticed that him and Chris were in the studio when I left and asked if he was working on anything good. He told me about some video they were trying to get the tweaks put of for a client. Surprisingly I must admit I enjoyed dinner with him. After we ate, we put the food up and cleaned the kitchen together.

I grabbed the railing heading upstairs and Maurice picked me up bridal style and carried me to the bedroom. "You always calling me spoiled, but then you do stuff like that." I said smiling at him as he sat me in my recliner. "I love spoiling you, it's just when you act like a brat that I can't stand." He clarified as he made his way into the bathroom and closed the door behind him. I pulled the lever on the side of the chair to put my feet up and relaxed into the cushion. Next thing I know Maurice was tapping my shoulder waking me up. "Come on baby." He grabbed my hand and led me to the bathroom where the tub was full of bubbles and smelling like my favorite vanilla brown sugar bath bomb. He undressed me and helped me into the tub. Then he took his own clothes off and slipped in behind me.
I was in heaven, half sleep as he took my bun out and massaged my scalp and shoulders. OMGOSH I haven't felt this relaxed in months. I had forgotten how considerate, attentive and gentle he could be. When the water got to the point that it was too cold I unplugged it and turned on the shower. I grabbed my loofah and poured my dove exfoliating body wash and started to clean myself, but he took it from me and washed my whole body. After he was done cleaning hisself I took his sponge and washed his back before we allowed the water to rinse us. Maurice helped me get out and dry off, then he carried me to the bed and lotioned me while massaging my back and feet. Mmm I was in heaven. All I could do was moan. Maurice got off the bed for a few minutes and when he returned he was wearing briefs. He sat me up and slipped my silk Victoria secrets nightgown on me. We layed down and he pulled me into him, then he rubbed my stomach. I don't think he knows that what we shared tonight meant so much to me. I fell asleep smiling because after all this time he finally gave me what I've craving. He had given me intimacy.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

🥰😍😘❤
🤔 Is Maurice trying to get that old thing back?
Will Raichelle go for it and fall back head over heels in love? Stay tuned
As always thanks for reading and don't forget to vote, comment and share