On the Move

Maurice was shaking me and although it woke me up I chose to ignore it because I wasn't ready to get up. After I didn't respond he lift my night shirt and started blowing on my stomach and pressing his fingers to get Simone to respond to his touch. "Awweee....you don't play fair. You know she gonna start acting up after she feels you." I pushed his head and swat his hand away from my belly. "Come on Rai get up, I got things to do." Smacking my lips "So why does that mean I have to get up?" I whined. "I made breakfast and I wanna spend some time with you before I go." I opened my eyes and looked at him. He held his hand out to help me get up. "Thank you" once I stood up he pulled me into him and kissed my lips softly. "Go ahead and do your bathroom routine and meet me downstairs" I nodded my head and he slapped my ass as I walked by him "Hurry up slow poke" he said and walked out the room. This was how we were when we first moved together except I would be the one making breakfast. Could he really be trying to show me that I am what he wants?

After we ate Maurice literally dressed me. I had on a pair of black crop leggings with a grey split sleeve shirt and my grey and black keds shoes. It really wasn't my favorite outfit he'd picked for me, but he claimed I didn't really need to be dressed because I'd be home all day. Now how the hell would he know what plans I had. I was going to lunch with Adonis and to stop by the hospital for atleast an hour to spend time with Malik. I figured Maurice should gone for atleast 4-5 hours so that would give me plenty of time to do both and probably be taking a nap by the time he got home.
I waited a good twenty minutes after Maurice pulled off before I texted Adonis to let him know I was on my way. We were supposed to be meeting at Olive Garden because I was dying for the fried lasagna with those breadsticks. Going into the garage I grabbed the spare set of keys I had hidden. After that night he refused to let me leave and hid my keys I got smart on that ass (lol). At any rate I started up the car and didn't even wait for it to warm up. Even though it was only a year old I hadn't driven it in over a month so I should've let it warm up, but I didn't have time for that. I pulled the visor down and pressed the button for the garage door to open. I adjusted my seat before I put it in reverse. The last person that drove it must've been pretty tall because I was damn near laying in the backseat. Smh.... It felt good to be behind the wheel of my own car again, I let down the front windows and enjoyed the wind blowing as I cranked up the volume and listened to beyonce sing about the love she had for her radio. I put on my left blinker and started to get into the left lane when I was cut off by a white range rover. I blew my horn, flipped them the bird and yelled "Asshole" as loud as i could. Now I had to go to the next exit and get back on the expressway to get back on track. It always seemed like when your in a hurry that's when things and people get in your way the most.
When I parked I pulled out my cellphone and text Adonis

RAI: I'm here

ADONIS: I saw you pull in beautiful ❤😘

I don't know why that brought a smile to my face, but it did.

Ann weaved in and out of traffic, she wanted to be on time for her appointment

Ann weaved in and out of traffic, she wanted to be on time for her appointment. She had her first prenatal visit today and she was excited that Maurice agreed without any arguments to be there. When she told him she was pregnant by him the initial response hurt her, but she could understand him being stressed because Rai was pregnant as well and this was not apart of the plan. She glanced at the time, she was 10 minutes away from the clinic and her appointment was in 15 minutes. The GPS told her she needed to get off this exit and if she missed it she would be late. Speeding up she cut off a car and the driver gave her the finger and yelled out the window. Laughing she took the exit ramp and continued on her way.
Standing at the entrance to the clinic Ann pulled out her phone and called Maurice, when he didn't answer she texted him.