Bliss

I grabbed the pillow and literally bit down with all my might. After my earth shattering orgasm, I let go of the pillow, arched my back, bit my bottom lip and regained the control in my hips. A tingle ran through my body as Maurice gripped my hair and drove deeper inside of me. I could feel the change in his stroke, so I began to pulse and squeeze my kegel muscles. "Damn Raichelle." I chuckled, licked my lips, leaned back into him and began to twerk on his dick slowing the pace. He pushed me down on the bed and rolled me over while placing one leg over his shoulder. Reaching up I grabbed his arms and pulled him to me. Just as we got to that moment where it felt like we were one being, moving in sync to the music our souls created.. Maurice phone rang. "Fuck.." he gasped and I dug my nails in his back and wrapped my legs around his.

That shit always pissed me off, like his clients find the worse time to call. Then they have no patience, like he should be "on call" like a freaking doctor or something. (SMH) So, at any rate he begins kissing me and that combined with his strong deep stroke had me dismissing the phone. I rub my hands through his soft hair as he begins to growl out and come. "I love you Rai." Smiling I grab his face with both hands and began another passionate kiss. "Don't start nothing you can't finish right now." Maurice arched one eyebrow and smirked down at me. I chuckled, wrapped my arms around his neck and wiggle a bit. "Love..I gotta go...you know I would love to lay around here with you all day.." Oh gosh not this speech again. Ofcourse I didn't say that outloud though, cause he definitely would've given me that don't try me look and cussed me right out without even raising his voice. I just huffed and began to wiggle from under him. Before I could even put my housecoat on he was already had his phone texting somebody. It was probably the same person that called a few minutes ago and interrupted my early morning loving. I decided not to say anything. Running my hand lightly over his back I made my way out the room and headed to the kitchen. I was a little aggravated, but men hate the "nagging thing" so I try to just count to ten and breathe. I roll the situation around in my head and rationalize, asking myself "is it worth the argument right now". That phone call wasn't worth it.

Inside the kitchen I open the cabinet pulling out his favorite glass, rinsed it, and filled it with ice cold water. When I walked back into the bedroom he was now talking on the phone. Taking a deep breath, I handed him the glass and whispered in his ear " Maybe there's time to suck your dick in the shower before you go." Can I tell you, whatever that person was saying on the phone he missed it, caused he pulled it away from his ear and looked at me like his mouth was watering. Since I now had his undivided attention I pulled the bottle of water out of the pocket of the large plush robe and drank the whole thing without stopping, then I simply turned and headed to the bathroom. I didn't even get to fully adjust the temperature before I felt him pull back the curtain and step into the shower with me. He took the loofah from me and squeezed soap on it and began bathing me. I swear I couldn't help but to think "I love the hell outta this man."

                          🥰😍😘❤
Thank you guys for reading. Please remember to like share and vote. I get so hyped when I get notifications from this app!! My book is finished it just takes time to upload all the chapters so bare with me guys and I will do my best to upload atleast 2 chapters a day. I'm already working on uploading the 2nd one.!!