We Can Make This Work

"Try this one baby" I walked over to where Maurice was holding up a pink babydoll dress with ruffles all along the bottom and one strap the was also ruffled. "This is cute, you don't think it's too foofoo mommy?" I asked handing the dress to My Lady. "Go try it on." Maurice didn't wait for her response, apparently he liked the dress. I smacked my lips and pulled my mother in the direction of the fitting rooms. We had been in this for atleast 45 mins and the only thing we were able to agree on was the fact that we should go get something to eat right after we left the store. I handed her my clutch and dropped my phone into it and stepped into the stall locking the door behind me. I always used the biggest stall in the dressing room. I was wearing a pair of pink crop leggings with a white shirt that read "wide load" in bold words on the back with my white slides. I had the right side of my hair pinned back and my hair was in its naturally curly state I just added some curl definer so it wouldn't get poofy too quick. Taking off my shirt I put it on the hook on the back of the door and pulled the pink dress over my head. Looking in the mirror I didn't think it was gonna work because I was so short, it looked more like I had been playing in my grandmother's clothes than a maternity dress. "Nope" I said loudly shaking my head. Maurice was trying to open the door as I was taking it off. "Let me see" I smack my teeth, huffed and puffed, but I still unlocked the door so he could put in his two cents. "Ma...can you see if you can find her like 2 or 3 more dress to try on cause I got some things to take care of later and she really making this out to be more difficult than necessary" He came in and locked the door behind him. "Sure sweetie." She called out.
"It's too long" I stated as he closed the distance between us. Looking up into his face I took a step back and smirked. "Uhn..uhn. Not with my mother here don't even try it." He walked closer and leaned in to whisper "I know why you been so difficult, let me just give you what you need real quick" he ran his finger along my waistband and started pulling my leggings down. "Maurice...not only am I 50 months pregnant and we in this dressing room, we are shopping with my mother remember?" My voice came out soft and unsure. He just unbuckled his pants and pulled them down just enough to free his hardened member. I bit my bottom lip and turned around placing my hands on the wall and bent slightly. "What if she comes back....." I tried before I felt him enter me. "Ummmm....Maurice" Damn that feeling never gets old I thought to myself as I moaned. "Shhh" he placed his hands on my hips and slammed into me in a rapid speed. I balled up my fists as my heartrate picked up. I matched his pace and squeezed my walls around him so it would speed up the process. "Shit" he hissed as I became sloppy wet and threw my ass back into him as I felt the familiar feeling already building in my stomach. Every thing from our current environment melted away and the only thing that was left was our ragged breathing and the feel of his dick deep inside me. His pace quickened as my legs began to shake and walls contract on their own. Maurice picked me up from behind and rested my legs on his thighs he put one hand on the wall and the other he placed just below my stomach. As I came down from my orgasm he rested his head in the crook of my neck and growled out his own release. I rested my forehead on my hand on the wall as I attempted to gather my composure. Once his breathing slowed he kissed my cheek and placed me back on my feet. I looked at him with shock as he used my panties to wipe me then took the dress I tried on and wiped our combined juices off his manhood, then tossed the dress n my panties in the corner on the floor. After he fixed his pants and I had my clothes back on (minus the panties 🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️) he looked in my eyes and raised his eyebrows "Better?!" I nodded my head and we both burst out laughing. "Y'all talking about me?" My mother's voice snapped me back to reality. "Oh shit" I whispered trying to wrap my head around the fact that we had just fucked in a fitting room on a baby shower shopping trip with my mother. Lawd..
We need help I thought to myself shaking my head. "No My Lady" I replied as he opened the door to get the dresses she had picked out while I was getting fucked. This man is too much.

We settled on a white fitted dress that was puffed out in the stomach area to accommodate my belly and it had pockets on the side. The dress was sleeveless with a flowery lace pattern as the straps and the same pattern was on the lining of the pockets. I had to many pairs of shoes at home it was unnecessary to new ones. The same with accessories. After Maurice paid for our outfits we left and headed to the cheesecake factory. I had a craving for the turtle cake and of course a strawberry shake.