Remenising (part II)

*FLASHBACK CONTINUED)*

This man had licked and sucked on every inch of my body. When he put my toes in his mouth and ran his tongue all over them I begin to squirm with anticipation. It was crazy, because he had just given me enough pain to knock my breath away and bring tears to my eyes with one stroke, but here I was wanting more. I guess I just figured there had to be more to it than that, otherwise why would everyone be so crazy about sex?. I wanted to get past the pain to feel the pleasure and by the way he was treating my body I had a feeling he was skilled enough to make that happen. My hips begin moving like they had a mind of their own and he smirked. He kissed his way from my foot up my leg till his mouth was hovering over my vagina. Gosh I just wanted smash his face in it and grind on his mouth. I had been eaten out before, but I always stopped there. Tonight would be different, I was so eager to feel his tongue and his dick inside of me, but nervous at the same time. When I felt his tongue flick my clit I let out a moan and rocked my hips. He wrapped his arms around my thighs preventing me from moving and licked the inside of my pussy lips. "Oh shit" I mumbled between clenched teeth and placed one hand on his head. I was starting to think I was gonna have to direct him until suddenly plunged his tongue in. He worked it in and out, then he flattened his tongue and dragged it up to my clit and sucked and nibbled. He begin to pick up the speed of his tongue strokes, I sucked in my bottom lip and squeezed it in between my teeth as my breath came in short gasps. He released his tight grip on me and I allowed myself to lose control as my hips rotated and bucked against his mouth. "Oh...ummm....ssss...ahhhh" my moans came out sounding strangled as I worked my pussy against his tongue. I threw my head back and arched my body, my thighs began to shake and a high pitched yelp tore from my throat as my orgasm built and I could feel my juices sliding down my ass. I laid there shaking and moaning as the aftershocks of my orgasm took affect on my body. I felt him placing light kisses on my stomach making his way up my body. He stopped at my breast and flicked his tongue over my nipple. "Mmmm..." my body was completely relaxed after my orgasm, it felt like I was floating on a cloud. He opened his mouth wide and gently sucked a large portion of my breast inhis mouth as he teased my other nipple with his fingertips. I pulled him to me and tugged at his bottom lip. Our tongues intertwined and as we explored each other mouths. There was pressure at my entrance as he pushed his way in, without breaking our kiss. My clit was still sensitive causes me to shudder at the feeling of his large dick pressing against it. He slowly entered me and pulled out, repeatedly as he rotated his hips. I could hear him stirring my juices and I put my hands on his back attempting to pull him deeper. I could tell when we added more, because the pressure increased. This time it was like pleasure pain.it was uncomfortable, but the sensations he created with his movements were overpowering the uncomfortable feeling. Hearing our moans and my wetness heightened the feeling and I began moving my hips to his rhythm. "Sssss....don't move baby, I need to concentrate." I nodded my head, but I couldn't help it...it had started feeling so good. "Rai baby...chill." He pleaded. My mind wanted to listen, but my body was doing its own thing. As he made his way deeper I felt light headed, my toes tinged and my stomach started to feel like it was about to knot. "Oh God...oh God...oh God...." I squealed as my legs begin to shake and it felt like lightning ripped through my body. "Ooooh Maurice!" I dug my nails in his back and wrapped my legs around his waist and rode out my orgasm. Right as I was coming down I felt him slam into me. He had obviously been holding back, because he was so deep at this point I could feel him in my stomach. "Oooh....SHIT!" I said panting, trying to take all of him. I dropped my legs from his waist to release some of the pressure and pressed my hands on his hips trying to shorten his stroke. He opened his legs wider to keep me from squeezing mine and grabbed my hands interlocking our fingers. He dipped his head and began kissing me as strokes got deeper and longer. "O....oh...ssssssss" I bit my bottom lip and squeezed his hands as I allowed him to lose control. The pleasure, was still there, but the pressure was beginning to take over so I tried concentrating on kissing him to get my body to relax again. "FUCK!!!!" He grunted out and his strokes got powerful I was literally trying to push my body away from his as he slammed into me over and over "Ohhhh God!" I screamed through clenched teeth until I felt his penis pulsing inside of me. "Oh...oh God....oh Lord....oooh...damn...shit." I mumbled as he got himself under control. "You ok?" He asked looking into my eyes after he caught his breath. I simply nodded. He bent his head and peck my lips a few times, before he pulled out of me. I was so sore and drained all I could do was lay there. He got up and walked to the bathroom and I curled up in the fetal position with one hand over my vagina. It felt like it was swollen from the inside out and my body felt like I had just ran a marathon. My breathing and heart rate returned to normal and my eyes begin to drift. I didn't resist when I felt Maurice lift me into his arms and carry me to the bathroom. He had run me a bath and I could see the steam coming off it, so I stepped in slowly allowing my body to get used to the heat. "I added Epson salt to help with the soreness" He said quietly as he stepped in as well behind me and pulled me so I was leaning against him. "Mmm....thank you." I said simply as I relaxed into him and closed my eyes. I couldn't believe I had just lost my virginity, and I was so satisfied with the outcome.