chap18: beginning of the end

In the night, the group of revolt helped the two girls to sneak inside of their base. Dahyun told them that there were some securities in the front gate to the headquarters and the place was surrounded by some kind of barrier that prevented any magic to be done from outside. At first they were told that it was to prevent any attacks from the rebels. While that was true at some point, they most certainly did not tell them it was also to prevent anyone from using their powers from the inside if activated.

"It seems like we need to for a distraction so we could sneak in." Mark said.

The group are currently hiding in a dark alley across from the headquarters, watching the invisible barrier and the security guards that are patrolling around the entrance. 

"Why can't we just kill them already?" Eunha said with an annoyed sigh, which earned her a deadpanned expression from Dahyun and Chaeyoung.

"Your face is pretty but your mind sure is barbaric." Chaeyoung hufted. The doll-faced girl only smirks as she shrugs.

SinB stayed silent as she stared at the security guard and the whole building. She then moved her gaze towards the group and sighed out of frustration. "Just why do we have to went through this shit?" The girl suddenly exclaimed making all of the other's attention shift to her. "For goodness sake. You all making this seems like a heist movie. But do you people even remember we have powers? Just knock them out or something. They are not protected by the barrier."

That seems to hit the others like a meteor as their face morphed into one of realization- to which the purple dressed girl face palmed herself. She muttered, "idiots", before standing up from the rock and made her way towards the entrance of the alley.

She pointed her index finger at the two guards standing on the entrance and closed her eyes. Her powers flutter towards the men's minds, allowing her to link hers to theirs. Once the link was made, she opened her eyes and snapped her fingers together. In that instant, both men fell asleep. Not long after, nightmares clouded both minds and the two emit light purple dust from their whole body to which slither their way towards the dream manipulator, supplying her with more power.

"Ooo. Cool." Jakson whistled, earning a glare from the girl.

Just as SinB was about to walk back, shouts of another security guard erupt when he saw the two guards unconscious- or asleep. She mentally cursed, but before more chaos happened, two green snakes slither their way towards the man and bit him on the feet and on the neck. SinB turns towards Sowon who's putting on an irritated expression of her face.

"He is so noisy."

SinB smirks before moving her gaze towards the two girls. "Go. We'll be taking care of those guards first."

Dahyun and Chaeyoung nodded before swiftly running towards the entrance. Just as the two girls made it inside, about ten security guards came and saw the three unconscious bodies and started informing the headquarters.

"It seems like we will have to fight, huh?" Yugyeom grinned.

......

Once inside, Chaeyoung held Dahyun's hand and tried to use her powers. Fortunately, they did not turned on the barrier that restricted their powers from inside. Chaeyoung zoomed though the halls and to the stairs, bringing Dahyun with her. Not long after, they made it towards the top floor, where their base is located.

Once Chae stopped, Dahyun used her identity card to open the door. Once the door slid open, the two girls ran inside.

Chatter and murmurs were heard from the living room and so the two quickly ran there.