chap25: back to you

Three years later.

"Yah! Nayeonie! Stop running in the hall!" Jeongyeon shouted as he ran after her childhood friend who's running around the campus' corridor.

"Why? Too old to catch me grandma?" Nayeon shouted back as she ran with her head turned towards Jeongyeon-who's by now, panting like she had asthma.

Just as Nayeon ran, she collided with a hard wall which made her trip and fell to the floor. She heard Jeongyeon laughing from the back to which she shot her a nasty glare.

"Oh, mian. Are you alright?" A masculine voice said.

Nayeon snapped her head up to start another one of her deadpanning saga, but no words came out of her mouth when her eyes clashed with dark brown orbs.

Nayeon's eyes the trailed towards the boy's confused-but handsome-face, and then his body.

He has a wide shoulder, how sexy- wait what?! That's disgusting. And why do i feel like a deja vu? He seems so familiar somehow..... Have i ever met him before?

"Uh.... Are you okay?" The boy asked once more, breaking Nayeon from her trance. She cleared her throat awkwardly before nodding.

"Ne. Uh.... By any chance have we ever meet before?" Nayeon asked, rubbing the back of her neck. She was damn sure she saw him somewhere before. But where? When?

"Uh.... I guess not?" He said, also awkward but with faint hint of blush on his cheeks. "I just transfered today. I've been homeschooling."

Nayeon just let out a mumbled 'oh' before beaming. "Well, anyway, i am Im Nayeon. You are?"

"I'm Kim Seokjin. But you can just call me-"

"Jin Hyung!"

Nayeon and Jin both turn towards a beaming boy walking alongside two other boys. One of them has this lazy, yet creepy aura surrounding him-Nayeon have seen him once in the music production department-and the other is the boy Nayeon recognize as Kim Namjoon-the top student of business department. He was rather famous for getting in by scholarship since he had to pay for his sister's medical bills.

"Jin Hyung, come on, or we'll be late for you first class." The campus' sunshine boy-Jung Hoseok-said as he sling a hand over the said boy's wide shoulder.

When he realized that Nayeon was there a smirk crept up into his lips as he shouted. "Hyung! First day of school and you're already hitting on a girl?! I can't believe you!"

Both of Nayeon and Jin's face went red in an instant.

"Yah! She was the one hitting on me!" Jin said, not noticing how wrong that actually came out.

The boys laughed along with Jeongyeon who's been behind her all the time. Nayeon glared at him before hitting his shoulder and yelled, "am not! I only bump into you!"

"Wait- oh, that's not what i meant to say! But.... Uh.... I am handsome, aren't i?" Jin said, wiggling his eyebrow at her.

Nayeon gave him a scoff of disbelieve. "Wow, how narcistic of you."

"Thank you." Jin said as he winked. Nayeon rolled her eyes but she couldn't hide the blush that were on her cheeks.

Jeongyeon nudged her side before cooing, "someone's clearly embarrassed."

When the others laughed again, Nayeon just glared at Jeongyeon as she nudged her friend's side back.

"Well, Nayeon, Jeongyeon. It was fun to speak to you but we've gotta go." Rm said as he checked his watch. "Ten more minutes before class starts."