chap10: the princess of taiwan

After the meeting with the two guys, the team flooded dahyun with questions.

Dahyun then slowly explained how she meet the two and what they talked about.

"So he is a photographer? That smiley face guy." Nayeon said.

"So rude." Jungkook said as he teases nayeon. Nayeon just glare at him and smacked his head.

"No. Photography is just his hobby." Dahyun said.

"But isn't it weird? We weren't notified that there were two more people with power here in japan. Yet they asked us to go to taiwan?" Chaeyoung said.

"The intel division is useless." Taehyung said.

"No. The intel division is never wrong. Their info is always correct. Which means there is something going on." Suga said.

Just when they are chatting, yuria and jin came towards them.

"Guys? Girls? What are you doing here?" Yuria asked.

"Uh... We're.... Ah right. We were going to play basketball. But then we decided to just talk about each other so that we could know each other more." Jhope said with an innocent smile.

And the others just nodded at what he said.

Yuria just said 'o' and joined them so is jin.

"Such a smooth liar, eh~" Jungkook whispered to jhope's ear. He really like to tease the other members.

Jhope just closed the younger's mouth by stuffing the cake they ordered earlier into his mouth.

After sometime, jihyo and the others came back and they decided to hangout for a bit. In the evening, they had a little dinner before taking off.

"Yuria-sii. I wanted to ask, but is the information we got from the intel department can be trusted?" Jhope asked.

They are now inside of the plane, flying to taiwan. Jhope has been curious about somethings so he asked jin if he could sit beside her for some time.

"Yes, of course. It's always correct." The woman said.

Jhope hummed in response, but he was not satisfied. He's still curious about those two guys they meet earlier.

After that, jhope asked about a few things, but he wasn't able to get anything much out of her. So he gave up and went back to his seat.

Since it is mid night, everyone was asleep. Everyone except for mina. Since she met the butterfly girl, she's been feeling restless. This weird kind of feeling has been bugging her. Jimin, who seated on the row next to her wakes up and saw mina still wide awake.

"Can't sleep?" Jimin said. Mina got startled hearing the guy suddenly speak but then she smiled slightly.

"Yeah. It's just that i have this bad feeling since we meet those guys earlier. I don't know why." Mina said.

Seeing mina talking openly towards him, jimin smiled.

"It's okay. I am sure that nothing bad will happen. It's probably because you're too nervous." Jimin said.

Mina stare at him for a few second, and smiled again. She then gave him a simple thanks and goodnight before she went to sleep.

Looking at her sleeping, jimin blushed. Cute.

At first he thought he's just shocked by her calming beauty, but that feeling has grew stronger as he know more about her. Jimin shakes off his thoughts and went back to bed.

.........

In the morning when they wake up, they have arrived at their destination. Taiwan.

As soon as they exit the plane, they saw massive buildings. Some of them had that traditional Chinese style feeling.

If they were not here for a mission, they would probably be exploring the busy streets of the Chinese marketplace by now. But since this is their last recruit mission, they will have to focus.

"Yuria-sii. Can we stay here and explore a little after we're done with the mission?" Nayeon said. Her eyes filled with hope and excitement.

"Let me ask the boss first." Yuria said. Hearing that nayeon pouts in disappointment.

After a few minutes walking, they finally reached the last target's location. It's was a very big mansion. It's not that traditional Chinese mansion, it's more of a modern one painted with an all white colour. But since there are some part of the mansion build with bamboo trees, it still has that Chinese feel.

Jihyo looked around the place to look for a bell, but she didn't find it. Looking at the girl all confused, rm sighed and rang the windchime-like bell, which leaves jihyo in amusement.

"You idiot." Rm mumbled with a chuckle. But jihyo heard that and glared at him.

"Sorry if i am an idiot. But this is my first time seeing a bell that looks like a windchime." Jihyo said. Rm just rolled his eyes and walk away.

Just a second later, a woman with a very strong aura came and opened the door.

"Yes? May i help you?" The woman said in Chinese language. The team members were confused and glanced at each other asking what should they reply with. But gladly Yuria took over and answered her with fluent Chinese.

"We're here looking for you daughter, tzuyu. Can we have a chat with her?" Yuria said. The woman thought for a moment but then she kindly welcome all of them in.

"Tzuyu's room is just on the second floor. You won't miss it." She said as she pointed at the white, polished marble stairs.

All of them thanked her with a bow before going up.

On the second floor, they saw a weird looking door. I mean weird, is literally weird. The door looked like it has gotten into a fight or something. It actually looked like people's face with bruises.

Some of the team members were speechless seeing that, while some of them fond it funny and laughed.

Chaeyoung was about to knock on the door,but as soon as her hand touched it,the door fell. Chaeyoung screeched in shock and quickly turned around with a worried look.

"I swear it's not me." She suddenly said.

Then, a chuckle from inside of the room was heard.

"Relax. That was not your fault. The door was broken one year ago when i tried to punch it a few times." A girl with long raven hair said. Anyone who sees her could easily feel her strong charisma. The way she cross her legs above the other while sitting on the bamboo chair was very elegant, yet it gives off a strong woman vibe.

"That's what you call 'a few times'?" Jungkook said as he took pity at the poor bruised door.

"If it's that broken then why not fix it?" Jin asked.

Without saying anything, tzuyu smiled. Slowly, her eyes turned red and she said, "get back to your place."

Her charismatic, bold tone made the others flinched. What shocked them most was that the door got up and went back to it's original spot by it self.

"H-how did....." Jeongyeon stutter in utter shock.

"My powers. You have them too right? That's why you come here in the first place." Tzuyu said.

"How did you know? Do you have some mind reading ability or something?" Jungkook asked.

"No. My grandmother was a fortune teller. I didn't believe her at first, but long ago i remembered she said that i am going to be different from the others, and one day people with the same condition will come pick me. But she did say something about a massacre."

Hearing the word massacre, mina flinched. The bad feeling which was already gone came back. This time, her feeling was really bad.

"Anyway, i have informed my parents about these things. Well, it's not like they actually cared. Anyway, when are we going to go to korea?" Tzuyu said.

The way she's so chill about the whole thing kinda made the others feel weird. But they shrug it off and just welcomed the new teammate to the group.

"So.... Are we gonna buy some souvenir or not?" Nayeon asked. Which made the others cracked up.

To be continued.......