chap11: training

After a long journey from Korea to Japan, and from Japan to Taiwan, the team are finally back to their base.

They were hoping for a break, but of course, time won't be waiting for them. Today, the team are gathered in an underground training center made especially for them.

The whole place was covered by anti cosmic materials that can hold off their powers, so the ones above the training center should be safe.

The guys are given black bullet and explosion proof battle suits with blue strikes on the leg part and same for the girls, except the blue strikes are pink for them.

"Wow. It looks tight, but never thought it's this comfortable." Nayeon said as she runs around wearing the new suit.

"If you keep doing that, it'll rip even before we start our training." Jin said.

Nayeon pouts but she finally stops. Once they are all gathered, Yuria came with four unknown people. Two male and two female.

"Good day CCs. Today will be the first start of your training. But before that, let us introduce ourself. I am Jisoo, that is Jennie, Chanyeol, and Sehun." A cute looking girl said. And the other three just nodded.

"So, they are the main researchers working for the government. From now on they will monitor your ability progress and will teach you on how to fight hand to hand battle in case your powers suddenly didn't work." Yuria explained.

After that, the girl named jennie explained a brief concept of the training. She said it will mainly be focusing on  developing and strengthen their powers.

The other two researchers didn't talked much, so they split into two groups and start their training right away.

"So, to strengthen your power, we will do a real battle. Since you who are training with me has a power used for combat, we won't have a problem." Sehun said with his cold expressionless face.

Nayeon, momo, sana, jin, suga, jihope, jimin and jungkook are the ones who have the combat power. So they nodded and enters this glass cube one by one.

"Now, let's start." Jennie said from the control room.

Then the cube started changing into a jungle. The team was amazed at the advanced technology the government has. But their attention was averted when ten hologram wild dogs started running towards them.

Jungkook quickly started his powers and made the ground around them form a stone edge. Some of the dogs got caught in his attacks and blood spilled everywhere.

"Shit. Is this even a simulation?" Jimin cursed as he sees the blood decorating the ground.

"Oh, just so you know, if you get bitten by them you will have to be injected 39 times. They are a perfect copy of the real one." He said, making the situation even worst for the team.

While they are struggling with mad wild dogs, the other group are struggling with their own problem.

"Well, because your powers are not for combat, we will focus more on advancing your power." Jisoo said.

"Uh, and how are we supposed to do that?" Mina asked.

"Well, we will ask you to use some of your power and we will have the scanner to see in which level is your power." Chanyeol said.

They nodded and enter the glass cube one person at a time. The first to go in was rm. Jisoo then starts the simulation. The space has become a city streets and a lot of people are waking by.

"Your job is to find the people who has an AB blood and note all of their names. Got it?" She said.

Rm nodded and starts his powers. He scanned around him and he said, " Kim Junggi, Park Sewoon, Yoon Taegi, and Shin Hyerin." Jisoo smiled in satisfaction as she deactivate the simulation. "Good job. You managed to got all of the information correctly in just eight seconds." 

The male smiled to the compliment and step out of the cube. Next to go in was jihyo. Just like rm, once she enters, the simulation starts. This time, she's inside of an interrogation room with a man whose seems to be a criminal. 

"Jihyo. In front of you is a criminal who has been kidnapping kids for almost ten years. Your objective is to find out where and what did he do to the kids." Jihyo nodded and she went towards him. She calmly took a seat on the chair in front of him.

"Mind answering my question?" Jihyo said. Her actions actually shocks and confuse the others.

The man scoffed. Jihyo smiled as she stood up. Since the man was tied up to his chair, jihyo calmly went towards him. "All you need to do is answer my question truthfully. One lie and one punch will land on your face." She said with a scary aura flowing around her.

"Alright. Where are the kids?" The man stayed silent as he scoffed. Jihyo smiled and threw a powerful punch right at his face. "Next. What did you do to them?" The guy glared at her but she just smiled once more and throw another punch. This time, she knock him out.

"The kids are at the Gangnam Street. They have been sold overseas as slaves."Jihyo said. Jisoo nodded and stopped the simulation. When she got out of the cube, Chanyeol came over to her. 

"Why did you do that? You can just stayed quiet and read his mind." Jihyo smiled awkwardly as she rubs her nape. "Well, actually i was just looking for a reason to punch him. I mean, if i punch him out of nowhere i would be the bad guy wouldn't i?" Her answer really shocks everyone. 

"Well that was savage." Chaeyoung mumbled.

After that, the others came into the cube one at a time. The last one to enter was dahyun. When she entered, the scene changed into a battlefield. Her job was to heal the ones who were wounded. So she did. 

Two more... Dahyun though. But as she was healing the last two people, she felt an arrow was shot at her chest. "Dahyun!" The other was shocked at what happened. "What is going on?!" Jeongyeon said. 

"Stop the simulation. She's hurt." Tzuyu said. But Chanyeol shook his head and ask them to wait. Taehyung seems pissed. He went towards the guy and grabs his collar. "She's hurt. Let her out." He threatened.

"Wait. Just watch." Jisoo said, trying to calm the guy. They worriedly looked at dahyun, but to their surprise, she was healing -and at a very fast pace. A minute later, she's done her simulation.

"Dahyun. You alright?" Jeongyeon asked. "Yeah i am fine." She said with a smile. And the others sighed in relieve. 

"All of us are worried sick you know." Chaeyoung said. Dahyun just chuckled.

"He was the one worried most about you." Suga said as he points at Taehyung. He blushed as he looked away. Dahyun was kind of surprised but then she smiled and thanked him.

"Alright. Since all of you has done the simulation, you are now free to do whatever you like." Jisoo said.

The other thanked the two and left.

"The results were shocking, no?" Jisoo said as she shows him the folder she's holding.

"You're right. He will love these." The male said with a smirk.

To be continued....

Note:

Sorry for not updating for i don't know how long. I am packed with test and school work. Plus, i am working on another story.

Anyway, sorry for the long wait. Enjoy reading.