chap5: new rival

The team wake up in the morning, awakened by the shining sun. Jihyo and sana woke up early to prepare for their breakfast. A few minutes after the two of them wake up, jin and nayeon also wake up and helped them with the table.

After all of the food is prepared, the others wake. As always, they had breakfast cheerfully.

Even after some days, dahyun and taehyung still haven't make up, which causes tension among them. It is very obvious to everyone, even chaeyoung could see that there is something going on between the two.

"Hey. Are the two of them in a bad relationship?" Chaeyoung asked towards sana, who is sitting beside her. Sana whispered back and explained everything. After she understood, chaeyoung give an 'Ooo' look.

Just then, jihyo's phone ranged. She answers the phone and talked for awhile before getting back to the group.

Oh, btw, after yesterday, jihyo has been appointed by Yuria to be the leader, as she shows a great leadership skills.

"That's Yuria-sii, right?" Jin said.

Jihyo nodded.

"Let's hurry up. She said they found a new target." Jihyo said.

The others nodded and quickly went to their rooms to prepare them selfs.

.......

After done preparing, all of them went to their van and the driver drove them to their destination. Though, they don't really know where are they going.

Soon, after they enter some kind of forests, they finally stopped. The team was really confused. What are they even doing in a middle of nowhere?

"Uh, excuse me sir? Why are we here?" Sana asked.

"This is our destination. There, near that swamp, there will be a small cottage. That's where your next target lives." The driver said.

Of course, their reaction will be speechless. What kind of person lives in such a place?

But without second thought, Jeongyeon went forward and went to the said place. Just as the driver said. There is a small cottage there near the swamp. Nayeon went ahead and knock on the door.

At first, there is no reply, so nayeon tried again. This time, the door opens, revealing a girl. Looking at her appearance--her messy swamp green hair, the dark circle under her eyes, her tall yet slim body--people will think that she is some kind of swamp creature.

They stare at her, and she also stares back without saying a word. Dahyun felt really awkward, so she started speaking.

"Excuse us, are you Kim Sojung?"Dahyun asked.

She then stare at dahyun and for the first time finally opens her mouth.

"It's been so long since anyone ever called me with that name. I don't think that anyone would know." She said with that calm but dark tone.

"Uh.... well actually, we came here to ask you to join our team. We are apparently a special team of power users like your self. We want you to join us and make our nation better." Sana said.

Hearing what sana said, she laughed. But then, her face expression suddenly changed. It's like she's mad about something.

"Is that supposed to be a joke? Or did i miss something?" She said with a furious tone.

"W-what does that supposed to mean?" Nayeon said.

"Let me ask you this. Is your boss, or should i say, the president, name is Kim Kwonyang?" She asked.