chap19: disaster

WARNING: from here on there will be slight gore (i guess). There will be things like blood and tragic deaths. So proceed at your own cost.

"Jin! Jeongyeon! Ya! Wake up you idiots! YA!"

"Nayeon, they will not wake up no matter how many times you freaking yell at them!"

Realizing what Chaeyoung said, Nayeon ran a frustrated hand through her hair before moving her gaze towards Jungkook and Tzuyu who are tying an unconscious Yuria with the broken wires. She glared at her with so much hatred that if looks could kill, then the woman will be in Hell by now.

"I can't believe you really kill them." Dahyun said in whisper as she stare at the broken lab and the dead bodies of the scientists. Disgusted by the scene in front of her, she winced.

"I have no choice!" Jungkook quickly said in his own defence. "Rm hyung said they'll die if the lab is not destroyed!"

"I said only the machine you pabo!" Rm snapped, annoyed as he went to help carry the unconscious Jihyo.

Jhope and Sana went to carry Momo, while Dahyun, Taehyung, Chaeyoung and Jimin went to carry Jeongyeon and Suga.

Once Nayeon and Mina manage to help carry the unconscious Jin, the group quickly made their way towards the exit of the facility. They ran as fast as they could before the security team arrives. Tzuyu and Jungkook who's dragging Yuria along lead at the front while the others followed.

After running though the endless corridors they were finally stopped by a iron door. Tzuyu placed her hand on the handprint detector, but it said handprint undetectable. So Tzuyu held up Yuria's hand before placing it on the handprint detector, the door opens and all of them quickly ran in.

"There they are!"

Sana peered over her shoulders as the group ran and saw about more than twenty security guards running after them.

"Guys! They are getting closer!" The shadow controller yelled in panick.

"We could see that!" Nayeon yelled back as she groaned, almost letting Jin slip away from her hold. She and Mina tightened their grip as they quickens their pace.

They kept running but the teens are too slow compared to the adults that are chasing them. They took a sharp turn to another corridor, but instantly regretted their choice when they found a dead end.

The men cornered them with their special guns out, pointed at them.

"Surrender now and no one will get hurt!" One of the men shouted.

"Shit! What now?" Jimin said to no one in particular, too panicked to even think straight. He was not one to form a plan in the first place, since that is his twin sister's work. But now that she's unconscious, he grew even more restless.

Sensing his teammates' worries, Rm frantically look around before turning his head towards Taehyung.

"Tae. Take those who couldn't fight with you out of the building before they activate the anti-power ward." He whispered. When the younger raised a confused brow at him he only said, "i have a plan, but this will be dangerous if those who cannot fight are here."

So the boy nodded before grabbing his friends hands. He signalled them to prepare and when they all gave him a faint nod, Taehyung teleported away-leaving Rm, Nayeon, Sana, Tzuyu, Jhope, Jimin and Jungkook.

"Report, report. Some of the 2C members have managed to escape." One of the men said before readying to fire their guns.

"When i say three, use your power to destroy the whole building." Rm whispered, to which all of his teammates snap their heads towards him, staring at him like he's gone mad.

"You're joking right?"

Rm frowned. "Do i look like i am joking?"

"You're insane! First one of us killed more than ten people in that lab, and now you want to kill the whole resident of this facility?!" Nayeon whisper-yelled.

"Do you think we had another choice?"

"You know, leader." Sana huft-ed. "I value my life and this plan of yours will kill us all."

"We will die either way." Jhope sighed. "It's either by them or by ourselves. Which do you chose?"

When there's no answer Rm nodded. "Alright.... Then in the count of three."

"One.... Two....."

Annoyed at their leader's dramatics, tzuyu yelled, "oh just- BUILDING I ORDER YOU TO SELF DESTRUCT!"

Rm shot the girl a glare to which she just shrug. The information reader was about to scold her for not listening to commands but was cut off when the building started rumbling.

"Oh well," Jungkook shrugged, secretly giving the girl a thumbs up and a wink. Tzuyu blushed and quickly hides her face, earning a snicker and teasing whistle from her group members.

The men fired their guns and Jungkook quickly activated his powers, creating solid rock in front of them as a shield. The men kept on firing, slowly breaking the boy's rock defence.

Sana quickly activated her powers, creating nine shadow spears before pointing them at the men. She launched them all at once, bullets shot through it yet not destroying the shadows. The spears then reached the enemy, killing several of them, forcing the girl to look away.

"The building is slowly collapsing, but not fast enough!" Rm said.

Jhope and Jimin nodded the each other before both activating their powers at the same time. Jimin crouched and focused all of his mind to imagine the base of this building before snapping his eyes open.

Round magic circle surrounded the whole base of the building and in an instant, the gravity around them became heavy. Jhope then controlled the wind around them as a sword before using it to slash the building again and again.

Soon, the building started to collapse like a sand castle and panicked shouts and screams from the building residents were heard.

Nayeon then turn her head towards Sana who's suffocating the men with her shadows.

"Jk! Sana! Use your power and make a huge hole on the ceiling! Ppali!" Nayeon shouted as she pointed at the ceiling above her. Sana and Jungkook shot each other a look before nodding.

Jungkook gestured his hand swiftly as his rocks instantly formed into a huge boulder. He pointed it at the ceiling before launching it, breaking the layers and layers of walls. Sana then focuses her shadows on Jungkook's rock and used her powers to pushed it as fast as she could.

Soon there's a huge whole above them leading straight outside.

Nayeon took a deep breath, closing her eyes to focus. When her eye snapped open, they are glowing white.

Slowly, the eldest girl levitated all of them from the ground before flying all of them outside.

"We made it!" Sana exclaimed as the seven of them watched the building collapse to the ground.

"Now let's find the others." Jimin sighed, dead tired after using too much of his energy.

Nayeon nodded before she floated them to find the rest of their friends.