chap24: turn back time

Mina closed her eyes shut as she let her mind imagine a giant clock, she imagined the clock ticking backwards. Slowly the clock spins and she felt herself floating in thin air. Before she knew it, her feet was once again firmly stood on the ground.

The time manipulator slowly flutter her eyes open and she found herself standing in the middle of a crowded city street.

Passing people eyed her weirdly, but she ignored them. But as more people stared ather weirdly, she noticed that her clothes were slightly ripped all around and her hair was a wrecked mess. The girl blushed madly before she turn around and made her way towards the nearest ally.

Once she's in the dark, Mina let out a relieved sigh as she tried to look around. She noticed that there's a clothing store across the street, sadly she left all of her money back at the future.

With a sigh, Mina let her back slid down the wall beside her and close her eyes for a moment. Just as she took a few moments of peace, some rustling noise and male chuckling was heard.

"Hello there gorgeous. Do you need some money?" A man said with disgusting smirk. Mina stare up at the three men with annoyance. She would have cut them with her katana if only it was here, sadly it's not.

"Come on. Play with us in exchange we will give you anything you want." One of the men said as he forcefully grabbed her hand. Mina tsk-ed and ready herself to kick their ass, but before she could, the three men were floated above the ground and was thrown to the other side of the wall.

"You disgusting old hags! Leave her alone!" A childish female voice squeaked.

Mina turn her head to the entrance of the alley and saw two very familiar children standing there with their arms crossed.

The men quickly stood up and they fumed. The three then cracked their hands before launching towards the two girls but as they are about to punch them, their fist stop in mid air and they started screaming in pain.

Mina felt her eyes tear up at the sight of a younger versions of Nayeon and Jeongyeon. The two died on the chaos and it was so good to see them here alive and well.

"Stupid grandpas." Nayeon grumbled before raising her hands and levitated the men to the air and throw them away to the trash bin at the end of the alley.

The younger Jeongyeon then made her way towards Mina and smiled.

"Unnie, are you okay?"

"I am fine." Mina smiled, internally cringing when she was called unnie by someone who's supposed to be older than her.

"Unnie come with us to my house. Eomma will definitelly help you." Nayeon said with a wide grin.

Mina smiled softly at her and nodded. "That would be great thanks."

The two children then took Mina's hands as they drag her towards Nayeon's house.

When they got there, Mrs Im was very shocked to see Mina all wounded and a mess. Jeongyeon told her of what happened and she generously gave Mina a change of clothes and let her take a bath.

Once she was freshened up, they had dinner together before Mrs Im ushered them to go to bed.

"Good night, Minari." Nayeon yawned as she tucked herself into the bed with Jeongyeon. Mina smiled as she mumbled a quick good night. When the two children has already falled deep into slumber, Mina took out the stone from inside of her pants and carefully place it one Jeongyeon's chest. The stone then light up and slowly faint white dust appear around the child's body and was absorbed by the stone.

Mina then did the same to Nayeon and the same thing happened. After their powers are gone, Mina smiled as she whispered, "now you will be save. Live well."