chap12: enemy

Jin's pov

Weeks passed since our last training. Since we trained a lot, i can say that we've become more competent in controlling our powers. To add, i could feel that our powers has advanced. Not only that, but so much have happened since then. For example, taehyung's cold attitude towards dahyun has gotten better as the two are now talking casually with each other. I could also see that there is something going on with our two leaders.

Well, it's not surprising if namjoon and jihyo develop feelings for each other since the two of them are always together -literally.

Anyway, right now we are at the president's office. Just this day in the morning he suddenly called us, saying that he wanted us in his office ASAP. I have seen him several times from tvs, but seeing him face to face was clearly different.

He is sitting in his office chair with both of his elbows rested on his glass table. His fingers intertwine with each other as they support his chin.

"Excuse me, sir. All of us were wondering about why you called us here." Rm said. He eyed us but then he suddenly nods.

"I guess you are ready." He suddenly said.

All of us looked at each other -confused. But then he stood up from his seat and moved to the sofa.

"Yesterday, Busan was under attack."

"What?!" All of us are shocked. Attack? From whom?

"They call them selfs rebels. I have gotten a report from Yuria that you've already meet some of them." He said as he showed us some photos. In those stack of pictures, i saw that green haired girl.

"Yeah. We meet them at my house." Mina said. He nodded his head and crossed his arms.

"Good. Then this will be your first mission. Eliminate them."

As soon as he said that, a weird feeling crept throughout my spines. Eliminate? Does it mean we have to....kill? Just thinking about it gave me chills.

"Eliminate? Isn't it too much? We could just gave them warnings." Jihyo said. And the other agrees. But he seems displeased by that idea as his eyebrow frowned.

"Even if you gave them warnings, they won't listen." He said. His tone was like he's hiding his annoyance. All of us kept quiet as we looked at each other.

All of us were startled when he gave out a heavy sigh and stood up. "You will be send to Busan now. And you will eliminate them." He said. "For the good of Korea."

All of us were reluctant. But then agreed.

Yuria will be accompanying us as she is the person in charge of our group. Being near her makes me feels safe for some reason. Maybe it's just because i have been in the government's special team since i was five. That place was literally my home. For some reason, i can't remember about my past of my parents. Yuria said they were researchers of the government and they died because of an accident.

At that time, Yuria was eight years old, only three years older than me. But she was calm and very mature. She used to be like a big sister to me. But now i like her more than that. I am kinda jealous when yoongi and sana came to the group. Since they came, her attention was split to all three of us. But that was very immature of me so i learned on how to control my feelings.

Yuria entered the jet first and i followed behind her. I took a seat beside her as i stare at her while she's talking to the pilot.

Just then, i felt someone took a seat beside me. I turned my head and saw nayeon. I noticed that she was eyeing me with a weird expression.