chap6: new members

After what happened the other day, the team's spirit has gone way down. Dahyun was the one who is in deep shock. Since they got back to their base, she has been locking her self up in her room.

Right now, the other team members are gathering at the dining room. None of them said anything.

Sana felt really uncomfortable with this situation. So she tried to start a conversation.

"Uh.... So.... Is there another mission after this?" She said in an awkward tone.

"No. I haven't got any information since yesterday." Jihyo said.

And that's the end of the conversation. Looking at how depressed the others are, sana started to feel frustrated. She really can't stand awkward situations like this.

Just when she was about to go ahead and shout out loud, the door bell ranged. Didn't know why, but sana actually felt really relieved at that moment. If the door bell didn't ranged, she would have go all out with her complaints which might ended up in the team's doom.

Sana sighed in relieved and quickly opened the door. To her surprise, it was Yuria and a trouble maker looking boy behind her.

"Sana. Are the others in there?" She asked, worried.

Sana nodded. Yuria sighed and went in, followed by the boy.

Sana glanced at the boy. Sana felt like the boy is gonna be trouble, but she shakes off that thought and just went back to the group.

"Oh.... Yuria-sii. Why are you here?" Jin said.

"I'm here to check up on you guys. I heard what happened yesterday. But that was just the begining. There will be more situations like that in the future. So you better get use to it." Yuria said with a sorry tone.

"So are you saying that we should be used to seeing people get killed? Are you insane?" Nayeon said in a pissed tone.

Yuria sighed.

"That's how it is. We can't let those who opposes the government live. Because they will destroy this nation. So we have to eliminate them." She said.

Hearing those words come from her mouth, the team can do nothing but just stayed quiet.

Suddenly, there is this mocking scoff.

"Seriously? You expect me to work with these naive guys? Don't make me laugh. They are just gonna be a pain for me." The guy who came with yuria said.

"What did you say?!" Jimin shouted. Seems like the guy's words has got on his nerves.

Jihyo pull jimin's hand to stop him from doing anything stupid. Jimin tsk-ed and went back to his seat.

"Oh. Right. I forgot to tell you. This is jeon jungkook. He will be joining you from today. He has got some temper problems, so please just bear with it." Yuria said.

"Temper problem? More like mental issues." Taehyung said.

Jungkook was about to run at him and punch his face, but sana grabbed his shoulder and smiled creepily.

"We don't tolerate physical fights between members here." She said.

Jungkook suddenly felt chills and freeze at his spot.

After that, sana smiled and let go of his shoulder.

"Oh, anyway, i haven't seen dahyun around. Where is she?" Yuria said.

"She's been staying in her room since yesterday. She was pretty shocked because of what happened yesterday." Jeongyeon said.

Yuria nodded and went to dahyun's room.