chap7: the japanese girl

One day passed after rm joined the team. Well, not only him, but there is also one more person joining them yesterday.

When the first team, lead by jihyo, came back to the base, they were greeted by the other team who has successfully recruit another team member. A cheerful guy named Jung Hoseok, or so he said, Jhope.

Now, the team are having a peaceful breakfast with their two new team members.

Because of rm's ability to see information, he is chosen as the new leader. Jihyo is now the second in charge.

"Yah. I have been wondering, but why is the atmosphere between the two of you are so tense?" Jhope said towards the two person seating in front of him.

Taehyung kept quiet as he looks away, clearly irritated. While dahyun just hive off a faint, but gloomy smile. Seeing their reaction, sana elbowed the clueless guy, asking him to just forget he said that.

Jhope confusedly tilt his head, since he is clueless of what happened.

"Uh, we'll explain later. It's a long story." Jihyo said with a sighed.

In the middle of an awkward moment, rm's phone ranged,breaking the silence. He stood up and went to his room to answer the phone.

"Good morning sir. Is there a new target?" Rm said, straight to the point.

[Haha. Don't be so stiff. But yes. We've found the new target. So all of you will be heading to Japan in one hour. Please tell the others to get ready.]

"Alright."

After he hung up on the phone, he went back to the dining room to tell the others about their next mission.

"Japan? Wahh! I hope the sakura flowers have bloomed this time of the year. I really want to see it." Nayeon said as she claps her hands.

"Wow. I can finally visit my home town after such a long time." Sana said with sparkly eyes filled with excitement.

Looking at the two getting all excited, suga sighed in annoyance.

"Yah. We're not going there for a holiday. People's lifes might be taken because of our mistake. Again." Suga said in a serious tone.

Hearing what the guy said, the girls's excitement fade away.

"No need for sulking. Just go and pack. We will leave in an hour." Rm said.

Then all of them leave the dinning room and to their own bedrooms. They were told to only bring essential things with them and leave the unnecessary ones.

After they are done packing, they gather at the lobby of the building, waiting for Yuria. Since she is the one in charge of this team, she has been given the order to come with them in case they might need some help.

In about two minutes after the team gather at the lobby, Yuria came. They greeted her and she greeted back before they took off to Japan using the government's private plane.

"Woah.... Isn't this too fancy for a business trip?" Jeongyeon said as she examine the plane.

While jeongyeon and jhope are busy checking out the plane, the others went their seats and put their bags in the cabin. Since it is a private plane, they are allowed to sit wherever they like.

Nayeon seated with jeongyeon. Jihyo with sana and behind them are jimin and jhope. Jin sit next to Yuria, and suga in front of them. Rm sit alone near the exit. While dahyun is sitting with chaeyoung and in front of them are taehyung and jungkook.

Since taehyung and jungkook share a room at the base, they have gone closer and now they are friends.

"Wow, daebak. The chair is so comfy." Jhope said as he trying to find a comfortable position to sit.