chap1: The Meeting

On top of a very tall building, a girl stood there still. Her gaze were fallen upon the crowded streets of Seoul. She took out the lollipop she was eating and throw it into the trash bin.

As she was watching people walk around, another girl came towards her. Her long black hair flutter as the winds caresses it. She went towards the short haired girl and stood beside her. She glance towards the crowds.

"They look like small ants from up here, huh?" The black haired girl said, showing her bunny teeth.

"They do. It's just fun seeing those people walk around the streets. So crowded and lively." The short haired girl said.

Just then, suddenly a two man and a woman with black suit came towards them. Nayeon felt their presence and quickly turn around.

"Who are you?" Nayeon said.

"Greetings to you miss Im nayeon and Yoo jeongyeon. We are people from the government's special agents, come here to take you to the president." The woman said.

"And why is that? Do you need anything from us?" Jeongyeon said coldly.

"Yes. Indeed. We were given the information that the two of you have inhuman powers that came from the cosmic star, or should i say, meteorite." The woman said.

Nayeon and jeongyeon looked at each other and slightly nodded. Nayeon raises her hand towards the woman, and suddenly, her eyes glows and the woman got lifter up from the ground. Nayeon took the woman and lift her to the end of the building. The woman struggled, and she was really terrified. One wrong move and she might fall from the building, and that would be the end of her.

The two men, raises their guns and shoot towards nayeon, but jeongyeon quickly appear in front of her and the bullets were stoped just ten centimeter in front of her.

"That's...... The cosmic shield." One of the man said.

"I won't let anyone hurt my friend. Besides, it's not that you could get your bullets to pass me anyway." Jeongyeon said as she smirked.

The men back up a bit hesitantly and drop their guns.

"So, mind telling us where did you get that information from?" Nayeon said with a threatening expression.

The woman flinched and tried to break free from nayeon's power. But that doesn't work.

"Tell us or you'll fall." Nayeon said.

The woman was hesitant at first, but in the end she speak up.

"The government's research team has found out that the meteor that crashed the earth some years ago has been split into 30 pieces. And that pieces was separated when our researchers are trying to bring them to the lab. And it seems that those pieces has chosen their own owner and gave them power from the universe. You two are one of them." The woman said.

"So there are 30 people with this kind of power? Where are they then?" Jeongyeon asked.

"We have found you two, and there are three people with the cosmic power in our base. They have agreed to use their power to serve the government." The woman said.

"So you're here to recruit us too?" Nayeon said.

The woman nodded.

Nayeon glanced at jeongyeon and jeongyeon nodded. Nayeon sighed and put the woman down. As soon as her feet touches the floor, the woman sighed in relieved.

"Alright. Since it is to help the government, we agree." Jeongyeon said.

The woman sighed once more and nodded.